NCAA Track Tickets Now Available for Single Day Sessions
May 23, 2001
EUGENE - Single-day tickets are now available for next week's NCAA Outdoor Track and Field Championships, scheduled for the University of Oregon's Hayward Field, Wed.-Sat., May 30-June 2.
Tickets can be purchased through the University of Oregon Athletic Department ticket office, which is open from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. weekdays at the Len Casanova Center at 2727 Leo Harris Parkway, or by phone at 1-800-WEB-FOOT. Ticket buyers are also reminded that there is the normal $4 order charge over the phone that is waived in person. Single-day session prices follow:
- Reserved: $12/day
- Adult: General Admission: $9/day
- Child/Senior General Admission: $5/day (Child = 17 & under, Senior 62+)
- Reserved: $16/day
- Adult General Admission: $12/day
- Child/Senior General Admission: $8/day (Child = 17 & under, Senior 62+)
- Tickets are also available in four-day session packages for Wed.-Sat. (5/30-6/2) at the following prices:
- Reserved: $50/4 days
- Adult General Admission: $35/4 days
- Child/Senior General Admission: $22/4 days (Child = 17 & under, Senior 62+)
- WEDNESDAY, MAY 30 & THURSDAY, MAY 31
- FRIDAY, JUNE 1 & SATURDAY, JUNE 2
Although the NCAA won't confirm athlete entries officially until Thursday evening, the Ducks look to have one of their biggest turnouts in recent memory. Likely entrants that are ranked highly include redshirt sophomore John Stiegeler (javelin, first, 245-9), junior Santiago Lorenzo (decathlon, fourth, 7,726), freshman Jason Hartmann (10,000, eighth, 28:56.06), junior Jason Boness (high jump, 13th, 7-3), junior Micah Harris (110 hurdles, 17th, 13.79), freshman Sarah Malone (javelin, second, 174-0), Niki Reed (pole vault, fifth, 13-5.25) and junior Mary Etter (discus, 10th, 175-9).
Other potential Duck NCAA provisional qualifiers that also may be invited include senior Michael Kasahun (5,000, 19th, 13:56.04), freshman Trevor Woods (pole vault, 19th, 17-4.5), junior Billy Pappas (decathlon, 17th, 7,342) and Charyl Weingarten (javelin, 21st, 155-6). Junior Simon Kimata's status (800, 16th, 1:47.92) is undecided after he reaggravated a hamstring last weekend at the Pac-10 Championships.
More information about the meet is available at www.goducks.com, the official web site of the University of Oregon Athletic Department.
RELATED NEWS & VIDEOS
TODAY | 1:30pm PTLive
TODAY | 6:00pm PTLive
TODAY | 8:00pm PTLive