Hartley Wins Platform At Trojan Diving Invite
Nov. 10, 2001
USC freshman Blythe Hartley made it a hat trick, winning the platform for her third title of the Trojan Diving Invitational on Saturday (Nov. 10) at the USC McDonald's Swim Stadium.
Hartley, who won the 1-meter and 3-meter springboards earlier in the meet, won the platform with a final total of 430.75. She edged sophomore teammate Nicci Fusaro, who finished second with 427.75. Fusaro finished second to Hartley in all three events. Trojan sophomore Erin McKeon took 10th in 259.10.
BYU's Justin Wilcock won the men's platform with 529.05, well ahead of Stanford's Jesse Fonner (426.90).
Final Results Final
1. Blythe Hartley (USC) 430.75
2. Nicci Fusaro (USC) 427.25
*exh. Erin Sones (Stanford) 413.90
3. Kim Powers (Stanford) 380.95
4. Regan Gosnell (UCLA) 378.05
5. Alexis Sowa (Stanford) 358.75
6. Tracy Harkins (San Jose State) 331.00
7. Janine Strack (UCLA) 326.60
8. Michelle Brown (UCLA) 295.65
9. Ashleigh Raley (Fresno State) 264.35
10. Erin McKeon (USC) 259.10
11. Nicole Recupito (Fresno State) 239.60
12. Lindsey Paulekas (Fresno State) 164.85
Final Results Final1. Justin Wilcock (BYU) 529.05
2. Jesse Fonner (Stanford) 426.90
3. Andy Bradley (BYU) 373.80
4. Brian Ferris (Stanford) 334.95