Huskies Featured in Ultimate Sports Package Promotion
Dec. 11, 2002
SEATTLE - The University of Washington Athletic Marketing Department announced today its participation with Aloha Sports, Inc., the owner of The Seattle Bowl, in a Seattle Bowl week promotion called the 'Ultimate Sports Package.'
The Ultimate Sports Package is designed to showcase different sporting events in the Seattle area in the week leading up to The Seattle Bowl on December 30th. This gives fans the opportunity to purchase tickets to five sporting events as one complete ticket package.
The men's basketball game versus Cal State Northridge on December 28 is the UW event featured in the package.
Additional events include: the Seahawks vs. St. Louis Rams on December 22nd, Sonics vs. Toronto Raptors on December 26th, Thunderbirds vs. Portland Winterhawks on December 27th, and the Seattle Bowl, Atlantic Coast Conference vs. Pac-10 Conference, on December 30th at Seahawks Stadium.
All five sporting events involved in the Ultimate Sports Package will be sold exclusively via phone through Ticketmaster for $168 and will save purchasers $23.
Tickets for this package can be purchased by phone only at (206) 628-0888.
ULTIMATE SPORTS PACKAGE EVENTS
* Seattle Seahawks vs. St. Louis Rams, December 22, Seahawks Stadium
* Seattle Sonics vs. Toronto Raptors, December 26, Key Arena
* Seattle Thunderbirds vs. Portland Winterhawks, December 27, Key Arena
* UW Men's Basketball vs. Cal State Northridge, December 28, Bank of America Arena
* Seattle Bowl, December 30, Seahawks Stadium