King County Metro Transit Taking Fans To Seahawk Stadium Saturday
Aug. 26, 2003
Football fans can avoid the crowds and driving around Seahawk Stadium Saturday for the Washington State-Idaho season-opener by riding the King County Metro Transit to and from the game.
The fare is $3 per person each way. Exact fare is required as drivers do not carry change.
Metro's game plan for Washington State's second game in the venue is identical to the service provided for the Seattle Seahawks. Special buses traveling from five outlying park-and-ride lots, in addition to all the regular transit service to the stadium area. Special service will be provided from:
- Eastgate Interim Park-and-Ride, 13620 SE Eastgate Way, Bellevue.
- South Kirkland Park-and-Ride, 10610 NE 38th Place, Kirkland.
- Northgate Transit Center, Northeast 103rd Street just east of 1st Avenue Northeast,
- Federal Way Transit Center, 32320 23rd Ave. S., Federal Way.
- Kent Transit Center, 902 W. James, Kent.
For all the details on where to board and how to ride the WSU special, visit Metro Online's 'Cougar Service' webpage at http://transit.metrokc.gov/up/spclevent/cougar-service.html or follow the links from Metro Online at http://transit.metrokc.gov. You can also call Metro's Rider Information Office at (206) 553-3000 on weekdays from 5 a.m. to midnight and 10 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. on weekends.
For fans coming over the Cascade's, the most convenient location is Metro's Eastgate Interim Park-and-Ride in Bellevue.
RELATED NEWS & VIDEOS
Wed 2/21 | 7:30pm PTLive
Thu 2/22 | 6:00pm PTLive