Keys To Getting To The Rose Bowl In Time for Kickoff Saturday
Nov. 30, 2004
For fans going to this Saturday's (Dec. 4) USC-UCLA football game at the soldout Rose Bowl, stadium operations personnel have provided these keys to getting there in time for the 1:30 p.m kickoff.
1. Plan to arrive no later than 11 a.m., but the earlier the better (parking lots open at 7 a.m.)
2. Bring a picnic lunch for pre-game enjoyment
3. If you normally travel either the 110 north or 134 east, cut over to the 210 headed east and exit Arroyo/Windsor or Berkshire (usually this is a much quicker route even though it may be more miles)
4. Use the gold line from Union Station or Sierra Madre Villa (in eastPasadena)
5. Use the shuttle from Parsons parking lot, located at the corner of FairOaks/Walnut in Pasadena
6. For specific directions, go to www.rosebowlstadium.com
7. Listen to KFWB-AM 980 for continual traffic updates
8. Arrive at the stadium EARLY!!!!