STANFORD FOOTBALL INDIVIDUAL GAME TICKETS GO ON SALE AUGUST 1
Aug. 1, 2007
Stanford Athletics today announced that individual game tickets for the Cardinal's 2007 football season would go on sale starting Wednesday, August 1, 2007 at 9:00 a.m. Fans can purchase individual-game tickets for the first seven home games online at http://gostanford.cstv.com/tickets/tickets-body.html, by phone at 1-800-STANFORD, or in person by visiting the Stanford Athletic Ticket Office located at Gate 2 at Stanford Stadium. Office hours are 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Due to limited tickets, fans interested in attending the 110th Big Game have the option to purchase the Cardinal Mini Plan or a 2007 season ticket.
Reserved individual game tickets for the first seven games range in price from $20 to $50. There is no ticket limit on how many tickets may be purchased. Below is a summary of individual game ticket prices, as well as the pre-game and halftime entertainment lined up for each game:
- September 1 vs. UCLA: $25 to $35At the season kick-off, T-38 Talon training jets from Vance Air Force base will perform a flyover prior to the game. Halftime will feature the world famous Frisbee Dogs and a spectacular drum line show.
- September 15 vs. SJSU: $20 to $30Police and Fire Night. A special tribute will be made to the police and fire departments throughout the Peninsula. Halftime will feature the Stanford and SJSU bands.
- September 22 vs. Oregon: $20 to $30Welcome back students! Pre-game and halftime will include performances by the Stanford Band and student a cappella groups.
- September 29 vs. ASU: $20 to $30The Stanford community will celebrate its 13th consecutive Directors' Cup as student-athletes and coaches are recognized on the field to accept the coveted award.
- October 13 vs. TCU: $25 to $35Reunion/Homecoming weekend on the Farm. The Class of '57 and the Stanford Band will celebrate their reunions. More than 200 band mates will perform during pre-game and halftime.
- November 3 vs. Washington: $20 to $30Hall of Fame Day. Stanford will induct its 2007 class. The Northern California Boy Scouts will conduct a Presentation of the Colors. The Stanford Band and cheerleaders from throughout Northern California will perform during halftime.
- November 24 vs. Notre Dame: $40 to $50The 1977 Sun Bowl Team will be honored as members of the team are invited to recall this golden era of Stanford Football.
- December 1 vs. Cal: Tickets available only through season ticket or Mini Plan purchase.
The 110th Big Game. The stadium will be full of energy as the Cardinal hosts its biggest rival, the Cal Golden Bears.
To obtain tickets to the 110th Big Game, fans can purchase the Cardinal Mini Plan, a four-game package priced at $121. The plan includes SJSU (9/15), Arizona State (9/29), Texas Christian (10/13) and the 110th Big Game versus Cal (12/1). Note: There is a limit of six Cardinal Plan purchases per account. The other Mini Plan available is the White Plan, which includes UCLA (9/1), Oregon (9/22), Washington (11/3) and the popular Notre Dame game (11/24) for just $96.
Season tickets to attend all eight home games are still available for purchase and range in price from $125 to $299.