Television Information for Saturday's football game at Stanford
Sept. 26, 2007
The following is television information on the Arizona State at Stanford game on Saturday night:
* It will be televised live in the Phoenix & Northern Arizona markets at 7:00 p.m. on all cable systems, as well as DirecTV (649) and DISH (415).
* It can also be seen nationally and statewide on Fox College Sports on the FCS Central channel
* Viewers across the country who subscribe to the sports packages on DirecTV and DISH will also get it live.
* Fans in the Bay Area who get FSN Bay Area will be able to see it live on that network as well.
* In the Tucson/Yuma (Southern Arizona)/New Mexico markets, cable systems will carry it on a tape-delay basis at 10:30 p.m. ASU fans in these areas will be able to see it live if they subscribe to DirecTV or DISH.
The Sun Devils are 4-0 overall and 1-0 in the Pac-10. This is their first road game of the season.
RELATED NEWS & VIDEOS
TOMORROW | 6:00pm PTLive
Tue 12/19 | 6:00pm PTLive
Tue 12/19 | 8:00pm PTLive