FOOTBALL SEASON TICKETS ARE IN THE MAIL!
Aug. 13, 2008
Here are a few important reminders about your season tickets:
- Please allow up to 10 business days for your tickets to arrive.
- Tickets may not be delivered by the postal service in the same zip code on the same day.
- Tickets were mailed to the address currently in our system. To check your address: 1) Sign In 2) Click on My Account tab in the menu, 3) Edit My Account, and scroll down page.
- If you need to report an address change, or have not received your tickets after 10 business days, please contact the McKale Ticket Office at (520) 621-2287.
- For tickets renewed or purchased by May 16, 2008, your Arizona Football hat will be mailed separately from your season tickets. One hat per pair of season tickets.
- Parking passes are included in your season ticket pack.
- Tailgate passes are mailed separately.
- Individual game tickets are on sale now. Purchase your extra tickets for the big game today.
Arizona Football kicks off the season at home on Saturday, Aug. 30 vs. the Idaho Vandals at 7:00 p.m. Encourage your friends and family to join in the excitement of Arizona Football and purchase season tickets.
See you at Arizona Stadium!