Bid Now on Cougar Auction Items
Sept. 22, 2009
PULLMAN, Wash. - The Washington State women's soccer program is celebrating its 20th Anniversary Season and you can be a part of it by bidding on Cougar items in a silent auction.
The Cougars host Weber State at 3 p.m., Friday, Sept. 25 with a banquet at Banyan's Restaurant that night at 7. There will be a silent and live auction at the banquet. Bids are also being accepted on several of the silent auction items through 5 p.m., Pacific, Thursday, Sept. 24.
To place a bid, contact Craig Lawson at 509-335-0265 or email@example.com. Please provide, name, phone number and e-mail when placing a bid.
The silent auction items include the following:
1) 2010 Pacific-10 Conference Tournament Package: Winner will receive two tickets for the entire 2010 Pac-10 men's and women's basketball tournaments in Los Angeles. Transportation and hotel not included. The minimum bid is $100 (value is $550).
2) Baseball Package: Winner will receive a batting helmet autographed by the 2009 NCAA Tournament WSU baseball team and Cougar baseball clothing. The minimum bid is $75.
3) Two game tickets and two sideline passes to watch the Cougars and Arizona State at Martin Stadium in Pullman, Saturday, Oct. 10. The minimum bid is $50.
4) Two game tickets and two sideline passes to watch the Cougars and UCLA at Martin Stadium in Pullman, Saturday, Nov. 14. The minimum bid is $50.
5) Men's Basketball Autograph: Winner will receive a basketball autographed by the WSU men's basketball team. The minimum bid is $50.
6) Football Autograph: Winner will receive a football autographed by the WSU football team. The minimum bid is $50.
7) Soccer Package: Winner will receive a soccer ball autographed by the WSU women's soccer team and Cougar soccer clothing. The minimum bid is $50.
RELATED NEWS & VIDEOS
TOMORROW | 2:00pm PTLive
TOMORROW | 5:00pm PTLive
TOMORROW | 7:00pm PTLive