California Women's Basketball Season Ticket Challenge
Oct. 19, 2009
With basketball season fast approaching, Cal women's basketball wants to challenge all of our fans to help us expand our season ticket holder base, grow our E-newsletter database and increase our single game attendance through group tickets. You our fans play a huge role in our success and we can't thank you enough.
By Nov. 22nd, our goal is to get over 700 season ticket holders (currently we have sold 561 season tickets) and get up to 2500 e-newsletter subscribers (currently we have 1800 subscribers).
In order to reach that goal, Cal women's basketball is going to offer up prizes to season ticket holders and E-newsletter subscribers depending on the total numbers reached.
Season Ticket/E-Newsletter Challenge
If at least 700 Season Tickets are sold and/or if we reach 2500 e-newsletter subscribers by November 22nd, Cal women's basketball will be selecting random season ticket holders/e-newsletter subscribers to win the following:
* Serve as Assistant Coach for a game
* Dinner with the Team
* Team autographed poster or Nike basketball
* Cal Women's Basketball Gear
* Courtside Seats to a game
TO ORDER SEASON TICKETS NOW call (800) GO BEARS or click here. Season Tickets start at just $50.
TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE CAL WOMEN'S BASKETBALL E-NEWSLETTER (link coming soon).
TO ORDER GROUP TICKETS call Megan Mosness at (510) 642-4780 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. Invite your co-workers, family and friends out for a game. For groups of 10 or more, tickets are only $3 (general admission).
ALREADY A SEASON TICKET HOLDER? YOU CAN STILL HELP OUT THE BEARS IN A THREE (3) DIFFERENT WAYS:
1. Add season tickets to your order
2. Refer a friend or colleague to Cal women's basketball by calling or emailing Megan Mosness at (510) 642-4780 or email@example.com
3. Invite your co-workers, family and friends out for a game and utilize the group ticket flyer. For any group larger than 10 fans, tickets are only $3 (general admission). For more information on group tickets call or email Megan Mosness at (510) 642-4780 or firstname.lastname@example.org
RELATED NEWS & VIDEOS
TODAY | 5:00pm PTLive