Oregon State - Cal Post Game Notes
Feb. 18, 2010
• Oregon State has beat California three out of the last four times.
• Oregon State’s largest lead was 19 points with 1:11 left in the second half.
• 80 points is the most points scored since defeating UTEP 81-73 in the College Basketball Invitational finale during the 2008-09 season.
• Oregon State scored a season high 80 points.
• Oregon State scored a season high 39 points going into halftime.
• Oregon State is now 10-0 when leading at the half.
• Under Craig Robinson, Oregon State is 13-8 against Pac-10 teams not named Washington, UCLA or Arizona State.
• The Beavers out-rebounded the Bears 34-to-22 for the game.
• Oregon State scored 24 points off of turnovers to California’s 11.
• Oregon State had five players score in double-figures for the first time since Mississippi Valley State (12/19/09).
• At the half, Oregon State led California 5-0 in steals.
• Oregon State shot 54.3 percent from the field while holding California to 45.8 percent.
• The Beavers set a season high in free throws made with 27 and free throw attempts with 36.
• Oregon State, which leads the league in three-point field goal percentage defense, held Cal to 5-of-20 from behind the line.
• Roeland Schaftenaar tied a season high with 22 points scoring 16 points in the first half.
• Schaftenaar set team season highs in free throws made with 12 and free throw attempts with 15.
• Joe Burton recorded his first three-pointer of his career.
• Seth Tarver set a season high in free throw attempts with 12.
RELATED NEWS & VIDEOS
TOMORROW | 3:00pm PTLive
TOMORROW | 5:00pm PTLive
TOMORROW | 7:00pm PTLive