Pac-10 Game of the Week: UCLA at Arizona State
UCLA (4-6) at ARIZONA STATE (4-6)
Tempe, Ariz. | 12:30 p.m. PT
UCLA players to watch:
- TB #23 Johnathan Franklin, So. - Leads the Bruins with 1,000 yards and 7 TDs. Dependable between-the-tackles runner who gets a lot of yards after contact.
- FS #3 Rahim Moore, Jr. - Outstanding center-fielder with 14 career INTs to date. This playmaker is both athletic and physical.
- SS #6 Tony Dye, Jr. - His physical style combined with the athletic Rahim Moore form a formidable safety combination.
- LB #11 Sean Westgate, Jr. - Highly competitive player leads the Bruins with 81 tackles and 9.5 TFLs.
Arizona State players to watch:
- RB #26 Cameron Marshall, So. - One of the Pac-10's more physical runners, Marshall is productive both as an outside runner as well as inside. The Sun Devils' leading rusher to date.
- WR #5 Kerry Taylor, Sr. - The sure-handed senior is a consistent target for the strong-armed Steven Threet.
- CB #3 Omar Bolden, Jr. - The big play corner leads team with 3 INTs as well as a 97-yard KO return for a score.
- DE #92 Jamar Jarrett, Jr. - His 10.5 TFLs and 4.5 sacks lead the Sun Devils. Very competitive and disruptive in the run game.
Arizona State's 4-6 record is extremely misleading. They have four losses by a total of nine points including a one point loss at Big Ten power Wisconsin and a four point loss to Stanford. Led by strong-armed junior QB Steven Threet, the Sun Devils are a fast and athletic team on both sides of the ball. The Bruins on the other hand lack an explosive offense, but have a talented defensive squad led by junior All American candidate Akeem Ayers. Arizona State is a junior-laden squad who can line up and compete with the top teams in the country. UCLA's offense will need someone to step up as a big-time playmaker while facing an on-the-rise ASU team and fast defense.
TODAY | 2:00pm PTLive
TODAY | 5:00pm PTLive
TODAY | 7:00pm PTLive