AT&T U-verse customers welcomed to Pac-12 Networks family
Pac-12 Networks and AT&T U-verse signed an agreement Saturday morning that will provide customers of the fast-growing digital TV provider access to our programming immediately, including Saturday's five football games kicking off at 11 a.m PT. Technology is nifty that way.
Under the agreement, AT&T U-verse will carry the following Pac-12 networks:
- Pac-12 Network on channel 759 SD/1759 HD
- Pac-12 Bay Area on channel 760 SD/1760 HD
- Pac-12 Los Angeles on channel 761 SD/1761 HD
AT&T U-verse will make Pac-12 Networks content available to customers on PCs, tablets and smart phones in the near future.
With the deal, Pac-12 Networks now is available on four of the top six distributors in the U.S., and more than 50 television providers overall. Existing partners continue to launch Pac-12 Networks in more markets around the country including Comcast in Chicago, Time Warner Cable in the Midwest, and Cox in New England and the Washington DC area, among others. If you're new to the Pac-12 Networks family, here are a few useful tools:
- Use our channel finder to know where we are on your dial.
- Here’s the Pac-12 football schedule with TV info and links to more sports too. Pac-12 Networks will televise 750 events in 2013-14, including 35 football games, 150 men’s basketball games and hundreds of Olympic sports.
- Here’s the complete Pac-12 Networks TV schedule with all our original programs, studio shows and live events.
- Details for each program in our lineup are found on individual show pages.