Pac-12 men's hoops continues exciting conference slate
• ARIZONA CONTINUES TO HOLD TOP SPOT IN POLLS: Arizona holds the top spot for the fifth week in a row in the weekly polls. For the Wildcats, it’s the 34th time they’ve been ranked No. 1. . . COLORADO moves up to No. 15 (AP)/No. 17 (Coaches), COLORADO drops to No. 17/No. 13, while UCLA enters the Coaches’ poll at No. 25.
• HOME COOKING: Pac-12 teams have posted a 94-6 (.940) home record in non-league play this season. After the first week of league action, the home team is 7-3 (.700).
• THE UNDEFEATED: ARIZONA is one of six remaining undefeated NCAA I teams. Arizona’s 15-0 start to the season is its best since the 1931-32 team set a school record by opening with 16 straight wins.
• COLORADO sophomore F Josh Scott has posted five consecutive double-doubles, averaging 14.4 points/12.0 rebounds during that span of games. He’s posted a Pac-12 best eight double-doubles this season.
• ARIZONA STATE senior C Jordan Bachynski has a NCAA-leading 74 blocked shots (4.9 bpg). He has more blocks than 295 NCAA teams. His 255 career blocked shots rank third all-time in the Pac-12.
• WASHINGTON senior G C.J. Wilcox needs four points to become the 75th player in Pac-12 history to reach 1,600 points in a career.
THIS WEEK’S SCHEDULE
Tues., Jan. 7
Pac-12 Coaches/Media Teleconference, 10:30 am PT
Wed., Jan. 8
No. 15 COLORADO at WASHINGTON STATE (1), 6 p.m. PT, P12N
UTAH at WASHINGTON, 8 p.m. PT, P12N
Thurs., Jan. 9
No. 1 ARIZONA at UCLA, 6 p.m. PT, ESPN
ARIZONA STATE at USC, 7 p.m. PT, P12N
STANFORD at OREGON STATE, 7 p.m. PT, P12N
CALIFORNIA at No. 17 OREGON, 8 p.m. PT, FS1
Sat., Jan. 11
CALIFORNIA at OREGON STATE, 5 p.m. PT, ESPNU
Sun., Jan. 12
No. 15 COLORADO at WASHINGTON, 12 noon PT, FS1
STANFORD at No. 17 OREGON, 2 p.m. PT, FS1
UTAH at WASHINGTON STATE, 4 p.m. PT, P12N
No. 1 ARIZONA at USC, 6 p.m. PT, P12N
ARIZONA STATE at UCLA, 7 p.m. PT, ESPNU
(1) Spokane Arena, Spokane, Wash.
Rankings listed are AP poll; Game times local to site.