This week in Pac-12 men's basketball
• ARIZONA CONTINUES TO HOLD TOP SPOT IN POLLS: Arizona holds the top spot for the seventh week in a row in the weekly polls. For the Wildcats, it’s the 36th time they’ve been ranked No. 1.
• The Pac-12 has moved up to third in the Sagarin conference ratings thanks in large part to seven league teams listed among the top 50 (see page 3 for complete list).
• ARIZONA is one of three remaining undefeated NCAA I teams (Syracuse and Wichita State are the other two). Arizona’s 18-0 start to the season is its best in school history.
• After posting a 94-6 (.940) home record in non-league play this season, Pac-12 teams are finding it tough to protect the home court in league play. Thanks to a 9-1 showing last week, the home team is now 21-11 (.656) in Pac-12 play. . . ARIZONA and CALIFORNIA remain perfect at home this season, posting 12-0 and 10-0 marks respectively. The Wildcats have won 15 straight in McKale Center.
• UTAH ranks third nationally with a +19.9 scoring margin, while ARIZONA ranks fourth with a +19.2 scoring margin. The two teams meet Sunday.
• Six Pac-12 teams rank among the nation’s top 25 in field goal percentage: 3. UTAH (51.0), 5. UCLA (50.2), 8. OREGON STATE (49.4), 11. STANFORD (49.1), 12. ARIZONA (49.1), and 23. OREGON (48.4)
• Solid defense has been key to ARIZONA’s success. The Wildcats rank fifth in the nation in scoring defense, allowing just 56.7 ppg, and fifth in field goal percentage defense at 37.0 percent.
THIS WEEK’S SCHEDULE
Tues., Jan. 21, Time, Network
Pac-12 Coaches/Media Teleconference, 10:30 am PT
Wed., Jan. 22
OREGON STATE at WASHINGTON STATE, 7 p.m. PT, P12N
Series: OSU leads, 164-122. Streak: OSU, 1
CALIFORNIA at USC, 8 p.m. PT, ESPNU
Series: CAL leads, 130-121. Streak: CAL, 4
Thurs., Jan. 23
COLORADO at No. 1 ARIZONA, 7 p.m. MT, ESPN2
Series: COLO leads, 10-9. Streak: ARIZ, 1
UTAH at ARIZONA STATE, 7 p.m. MT, P12N
Series: UTAH leads, 26-18. Streak: UTAH, 1
STANFORD at UCLA, 8 p.m. PT, P12N
Series: UCLA leads, 137-91. Streak: UCLA, 3
OREGON at WASHINGTON, 8 p.m. PT, FS1
Series: WASH leads, 187-107. Streak: ORE, 3
Sat., Jan. 25
OREGON STATE at WASHINGTON, 2 p.m. PT, P12N
Series: WASH leads, 154-137. Streak: WASH, 1
COLORADO at ARIZONA STATE, 5 p.m. MT, P12N
Series: Tied, 4-4. Streak: ASU, 2
Sun., Jan. 26
STANFORD at USC, 2 p.m. PT, P12N
Series: USC leads, 127-116. Streak: USC, 2
OREGON at WASHINGTON STATE, 4 p.m. PT, P12N
Series: ORE leads, 162-123. Streak: ORE, 5
CALIFORNIA at UCLA, 5 p.m. PT, ESPNU
Series: UCLA leads, 133-101. Streak: CAL, 1
UTAH at No. 1 ARIZONA, 6 p.m. MT, FS1
Series: UTAH leads, 28-25. Streak: ARIZ, 4
Rankings listed are AP poll; Game times local to site.
TODAY | 2:00pm PTLive
TODAY | 5:00pm PTLive
TODAY | 7:00pm PTLive