This week in Pac-12 men's basketball
• ARIZONA STAYS AT No. 2/No. 3: Arizona remains No. 2 in the AP poll and No. 3 in the Coaches poll, and are the Pac-12’s lone representative in this week’s Top 25.
• The Pac-12 remains third in the Sagarin conference ratings thanks in large part to eight league teams listed among the top 54. Seven Pac-12 teams were among the top 51 in the latest NCAA RPI (see page 3 for Pac-12 rankings).
• The Pac-12 posted a 94-6 (.940) home record in non-league play this season. After a slow start in league play, the home team has won 33 of the last 42 and now sport a 45-19 (.703) in Pac-12 play. . . ARIZONA remains perfect at home this season, posting a 16-0 mark. The Wildcats have won 19 straight in McKale Center. . . Four others have just one blemish on their home court records this season - ARIZONA STATE (13-1), COLORADO (15-1), UCLA (13-1), and UTAH (16-1).
• STREAKERS: Only four Pac-12 players have scored in double digits in each of their team’s league games - California’s Justin Cobbs (15 consecutive double-digit games), Oregon State’s Roberto Nelson (15), Stanford’s Dwight Powell (14), and Utah’s Delon Wright (11).
• GIVE THESE GUYS A HAND: Should UCLA’s Kyle Anderson (6.7 assists per game) and CALIFORNIA’s Justin Cobbs (6.0 apg) maintain their assist production throughout the season, they’d be the first pair of Pac-12 players to average 6.0 or more assists in the same season since Stanford’s Brevin Knight (7.8 apg) and California’s Prentice McGruder (6.4 apg) did so in 1996-97.
THIS WEEK’S SCHEDULE
Tues., Feb. 11, Time, Network
Pac-12 Coaches/Media Teleconference, 10:30 am PT
Wed., Feb. 12
STANFORD at WASHINGTON, 6 p.m. PT, ESPN2
Series: STAN leads, 71-68. Streak: STAN 1
CALIFORNIA at WASHINGTON STATE, 8 p.m. PT, ESPNU
Series: CAL leads, 75-47. Streak: CAL 2
Thurs., Feb. 13
COLORADO at UCLA, 6 p.m. PT, ESPN2*
Series: UCLA leads, 7-1. Streak: UCLA 4
UTAH at USC, 7:30 p.m. PT, P12N
Series: USC leads, 17-16. Streak: UTAH 2
Fri., Feb. 14
ARIZONA at ARIZONA STATE, 7 p.m. MT, ESPN*
Series: ARIZ leads, 145-80. Streak: ARIZ 3
Sat., Feb. 15
CALIFORNIA at WASHINGTON, 12 noon PT, P12N
Series: CAL leads, 79-78. Streak: CAL 1
UTAH at UCLA, 2 p.m. PT, P12N
Series: UCLA leads, 6-5. Streak: UTAH 1
STANFORD at WASHINGTON STATE, 4 p.m. PT, P12N
Series: STAN leads, 71-59. Streak: STAN 2
Sun., Feb. 16
OREGON STATE at OREGON, 12 noon PT, FS1
Series: OSU leads, 185-155. Streak: OSU 1
COLORADO at USC, 5 p.m. PT, ESPNU*
Series: COLO leads, 5-3. Streak: COLO 2
* - ESPN3 Spanish simulcast
Rankings listed are AP poll; Game times local to site.
RELATED NEWS & VIDEOS
MS&D All-Century Reveal
Road Test for No.11 Ducks