This week in Pac-12 men's basketball
• UCLA JOINS ARIZONA IN TOP 25: ARIZONA comes in at No. 4 in both the AP poll and the Coaches poll, while UCLA joins the Wildcats this week, coming in at No. 23 in the AP poll, No. 25 in the Coaches poll.
• The Pac-12 continues to rank third in the Sagarin conference ratings thanks in large part to eight league teams listed among the top 54. Seven Pac-12 teams were among the top 48 in the latest NCAA RPI (see page 3 for Pac-12 rankings).
• The Pac-12 posted a 94-6 (.940) home record in non-league play this season. In league play, home teams have won 38 of the last 52 games and now sport a 50-24 (.676) in Pac-12 play. . . ARIZONA remains perfect at home this season, posting a 16-0 mark. The Wildcats have won 19 straight in McKale Center. . . Four others have just one blemish on their home court records this season - ARIZONA STATE (14-1), COLORADO (15-1), UCLA (15-1), and UTAH (16-1).
• 20-WIN SEASON: At 23-2, ARIZONA has posted its fourth straight 20-win season, the 25th in the last 27 years, and 35th overall. . . UCLA picked up its 20th win Saturday over Utah. For the Bruins, it’s their 20th 20-win season over the last 25 years, and the program’s 48th overall. . . Looking to reach 20 wins with their next victory are ARIZONA STATE and COLORADO. It would be ASU’s fifth such season in the last seven years, and 14th overall. For the Buffs, it would be their fourth consecutive 20-win season, and eighth overall.
• STREAKERS: Only three Pac-12 players have scored in double digits in each of their team’s league games - California’s Justin Cobbs (17 consecutive double-digit games), Oregon State’s Roberto Nelson (16), and Utah’s Delon Wright (13).
THIS WEEK’S SCHEDULE
Tues., Feb. 18, Time, Network
Pac-12 Coaches/Media Teleconference, 10:30 am PT
Wed., Feb. 19
WASHINGTON at OREGON, 6 p.m. PT, ESPN2*
Series: WASH leads 188-108. Streak: WASH 1
No. 4 ARIZONA at UTAH, 8 p.m. MT, FS1
Series: UTAH leads 28-26. Streak: ARIZ 9
No. 23 UCLA at CALIFORNIA, 7:30 p.m. PT, P12N
Series: UCLA leads 134-101. Streak: UCLA 1
ARIZONA STATE at COLORADO, 9 p.m. MT, ESPNU
Series: ASU leads 5-4. Streak: ASU 3
USC at STANFORD, 8 p.m. PT, P12N
Series: USC leads 127-117. Streak: STAN 1
Thurs., Feb. 20
WASHINGTON STATE at OREGON STATE, 6 p.m. PT, P12N
Series: OSU leads 165-122. Streak: OSU 2
Sat., Feb. 22
WASHINGTON at OREGON STATE, 1 p.m. PT, P12N
Series: WASH leads 155-137. Streak: WASH 2
No. 23 UCLA at STANFORD, 3 p.m. PT, ESPN2
Series: UCLA leads 138-91. Streak: UCLA 4
No. 4 ARIZONA at COLORADO, 7 p.m. MT, ESPN
Series: Tied 10-10. Streak: ARIZ 2
Sun., Feb. 23
USC at CALIFORNIA, 5 p.m. PT, FS1
Series: CAL leads 130-122. Streak: USC 1
ARIZONA STATE at UTAH, 6 p.m. MT, ESPNU
Series: UTAH leads 26-19. Streak: ASU 1
WASHINGTON STATE at OREGON, 6 p.m. PT, P12N
Series: ORE leads 163-123. Streak: ORE 6
* - ESPN3 Spanish simulcast
Rankings listed are AP poll; Game times local to site.
TODAY | 6:00pm PTLive
TODAY | 8:00pm PTLive