Pac-12 Networks distribution news announced at Football Media Day
LOS ANGELES – Pac-12 Networks President Lydia Murphy-Stephans took the stage Thursday to kick off Pac-12 Football Media Day 2, sharing news about the network’s distribution and football programming for the 2014 football season.
- Pac-12 Networks will be available internationally via YouTube starting in August. The subscription service launches in 27 select countries, but is set to expand throughout the year. Read more about the YouTube deal here.
- The network has expanded distribution on all Cox network systems and with Time Warner Cable, making all seven networks available for fans in the LA area, the Midwest and the East Coast. Pac-12 Networks now reaches 60 million homes in the U.S.
- Pac-12 Networks’ original docu-series “The Drive” is back for its second season, focusing on Jim Mora and the UCLA Bruins this time around. “The Drive” will follow the Bruins each week as they chase the Pac-12 South crown.
- Pac-12 Networks will broadcast 35 live football games this season. The network’s coverage kicks off Thursday, Aug. 28 with a doubleheader, followed by a triple-header on Saturday, Aug. 30.
- The network’s "Football in 60" series that condenses every Pac-12 football game that airs on Pac-12 Networks, Fox or ESPN is back too, this time with added exclusive press conference and locker room footage. “Pac-12 Classics” and “Varsity Days” also return.
MORE FROM PAC-12 POST
Now on Pac-12 Network
TODAY | 5:00pm PTLive
TODAY | 7:00pm PTLive
TOMORROW | 7:00pm PTLive
Get Pac-12 Networks
Pac-12 Networks Channel Finder