This week in Pac-12 women's soccer
• Pac-12 women’s soccer picks up the pace after the season’s halfway point with a slate of 12 games this weekend. Highlighting the action is another top-25 matchup as No. 4 STANFORD travels to face No. 25 ARIZONA STATE on Sunday, Oct. 26.
• Five teams are ranked in the top 25 of this week’s NSCAA polling, with six total teams receiving votes. UCLA continues its stand at No. 1 for the 10th-straight week, while Stanford remains at No. 4, extending its stay in the top five for the ninth-consecutive week. WASHINGTON moved up to No. 18, riding a four-game win streak into the second half of Conference play. Arizona State and WASHINGTON STATE came back into the rankings, closing out the poll at 24th and 25th, respectively. CALIFORNIA dropped out of the poll but is receiving votes.
• In the latest NCAA Division I Women’s Soccer RPI rankings, 11 of the 12 league teams are in the top 75, including five in the top 25 for the second-straight week. The Pac-12 holds the top-two RPI rankings in the nation as UCLA leads the charge at the No. 1 spot, followed directly by No. 2 Stanford.
• UCLA’s Sam Mewis was named Offensive Player of the Week, while WASHINGTON STATE’s Mariah Powers was tabbed Defensive Player of the Week for the Cougars’ first weekly award of the season. ASU goalkeeper Chandler Morris took home Goalkeeper of the Week accolades.
• Four of the league’s goalkeepers are ranked in the top 25 in national save percentage, with Stanford’s Jane Campbell holding the best mark in the league and the ninth-best percentage in the nation. Also ranked in the same category are Washington State’s Gurveen Clair, UTAH’s Lindsey Luke, and UCLA’s Katelyn Rowland.
• This season, Pac-12 women’s soccer will receive unprecedented coverage with 69 games set to be broadcast live on the Pac-12 Networks, including 27 non-conference games to begin the year. For more information, including a complete TV schedule, visit www.pac-12.com.
UPCOMING PAC-12 WOMEN'S SOCCER SCHEDULE
Friday, Oct. 24
#24 Washington State at Colorado *, 2 p.m. PT (P12N)
California at #25 Arizona State *, 7 p.m. PT
#1 UCLA at Oregon State *, 7 p.m. PT
#18 Washington at Utah *, 7 p.m. MT
USC at Oregon *, 7 p.m. PT
#4 Stanford at Arizona *, 7 p.m. PT
Sunday, Oct. 26
#18 Washington at Colorado *, 1 p.m. MT
#24 Washington State at Utah *, 1 p.m. MT
#4 Stanford at #25 Arizona State *, 1 p.m. PT
#1 UCLA at Oregon *, 1 p.m. PT (P12N)
California at Arizona *, 1 p.m. PT (P12N)
USC at Oregon State *, 2 p.m. PT
TODAY | 7:00pm PTLive
TOMORROW | 1:00pm PTLive