Men’s Basketball Announces Promotional Nights
The Wayne Tinkle era officially begins on Friday at 7 p.m. when Oregon State opens its regular season against Rice. OSU’s home schedule features 17 games, including preseason matchups against Mississippi State (Saturday, Dec. 13) and DePaul (Thursday, Dec. 18). Pac-12 home play begins on Jan. 8 as the Beavers host Arizona State.
Oregon State is offering an exclusive #Commit2Wayne ticket plan that provides fans with season tickets for a flat $199 (tickets were $364 last season). Over 600 fans have made the commitment. Have you? Fans can secure their season tickets by calling 800-GO-BEAVS or visiting beavertickets.com. Single game tickets are available now with prices as low as $15 per game.
The home schedule also features a variety of promotions, including those highlighted below:
- Nov. 14 vs. Rice – Special ticket offer to the men’s and women’s basketball games with details at this link. Native American Heritage Night: Drummers representing the Confederated Tribes of the Grand Ronde Community of Oregon with perform near the main entrance to Gill Coliseum, free Official Spirit Mountain Native American Heritage shirts to the first 300 OSU students and a performance by the Grand Ronde Canoe Family at halftime
- Nov. 21 vs. Oral Roberts - #DAMHunger Night: Free admission with the donation of two canned food items.
- Jan. 8 vs. Arizona State - #BeaversSalute Military: Free admission for active military or veterans (four per member).
- Throwback Thursday Nights, Jan. 22 vs UCLA, Feb. 5 vs WSU and Feb. 19 vs Utah: Throw it way back with music, giveaways and more!
- Feb. 8 vs. Washington – CPR and AED Training Day: Teaming up with Samaritan Cardiology and American Heart Association to offer free CPR and AED training to the first 1,000 fans. Those who complete the training will receive free tickets to the game versus UW later that day.
Every ticket this season will feature an image of Paul Valenti, an Oregon State athlete, coach, administrator and goodwill ambassador for more than 70 years, who passed away this past September. The team will wear a PV patch on their jerseys in honor of the Oregon State legend.
TOMORROW | 3:00pm PTLive
TOMORROW | 5:00pm PTLive
TOMORROW | 7:00pm PTLive