Vote for this week's 'Leader of the Pac'
Among our nominees this week are a new record holder and a set of newly crowned champions. Pac-12 Sports Report, on Monday at 10 p.m. PT, wants to know which performance you found most impressive from this past week. Here are the nominees for this week's "Leader of the Pac":
- Stanford midfielder Austin Meyer: Scored game-winning goal against Cal in double-overtime, clinching the Pac-12 championship for the Cardinal on Sunday.
- Utah defensive end Nate Orchard: Recorded 3.5 sacks to help the Utes beat the Cardinal 20-17 (2OT) on Saturday, setting the Utah single-season sack record in the process. He now has 16.5 sacks, the best mark in the nation.
- Oregon guard Joseph Young: Scored 32 points – including 25 in the first half – on 11-of-14 shooting, plus 8 assists in Oregon's win over Coppin State on Friday.
- Colorado outside hitter Taylor Simpson: Posted 29 kills and 22 digs in Colorado's upset win over No. 2 ranked Washington on Thursday. She also had 24 kills and 18 digs in Sunday's win over Washington State.
- Stanford cross country's Maksim Korolev: Beat reigning NCAA cross country champ Edward Cheserek of Oregon to win the NCAA West Regional cross country championship on Friday.
Once you've voted for the top performance of the week, sound off on who's got the most passionate fan base in the Pac-12. Don't forget to visit the AT&T Leader of the Pac page to make sure your team gets the support it deserves!
TODAY | 4:00pm PTLive
TODAY | 6:00pm PTLive
TOMORROW | 7:00pm PTLive