Vote for this week's 'Leader of the Pac'
After a break for the holidays, Leader of the Pac is back and ready to finish 2014 strong. This week's collection of candidates includes early standouts from bowl season, and hoopers who are setting the tone heading into conference play. Here are this week's nominees for Leader of the Pac:
- Demario Richard, Arizona State football: The true freshman burst onto the scene with two rushing touchdowns and two receiving touchdowns in Arizona State's W over Duke in the Hyundai Sun Bowl.
- Adoree' Jackson, USC football: This guy literally flipped out in SC's victory over Nebraska in the 2014 National University Holiday Bowl, with a 71-yd receiving touchdown, a 98-yd kickoff return touchdown and seven tackles.
- Anthony Brown, Stanford basketball: Had 25 points—including the game-winner—along with four boards and two assists in the Card's upset of No. 9 Texas.
- Delon Wright, Utah basketball: Led the way for Utah in its win over South Dakota State with a double-double. Wright had 17 points on 8-of-9 shooting, 10 assists, and six boards.
- Quinn Dornstauder, Arizona state women's basketball: Netted a double-double in just 14 minutes in ASU's win over Yale that extended the Devils' win streak to seven in a row.
Once you've voted for the performance of the week, sound off on who's got the most passionate fan base in the Pac-12. Don't forget to visit the AT&T Leader of the Pac page to make sure your team gets the support it deserves!
Thu 1/25 | 6:30pm PTLive