Pac-12 volleyball players of the week
Offensive: Taylor Mims, So., Washington State
• 2.63 kpg, .425 hitting pct., 1.63 bpg, 3.9 ppg
• Key player in WSU's defeat of then-No. 9 Stanford, the team's third-consecutive win over top-10 team.
• Led WSU with a .462 hitting percentage, tallying 13 kills and eight blocks in a 3-2 win over Stanford.
• First-career weekly honor and 24th all-time for WSU.
Defensive: Taylor Whittingham, Sr., USC
• 5.22 dpg, 0.00 kpg, .00 hitting pct., 0.00 bpg, 0.2 ppg
• Returned to action following two matches out with an injury, leading the team in digs in two straight road wins.
• 28 digs in a five-set win at Utah which followed a 19-dig outing at Colorado. Notched her 11th match in double-digit digs this season including her sixth over the 20-dig mark.
• Third-career weekly honor and 68th all-time for USC.
Freshman: Ronika Stone, Fr., Oregon
• 2.38 kpg, .516 hitting pct., 1.25 bpg, 3.3 ppg
• Led the 21st-ranked Ducks with five blocks in road wins at Arizona State and Arizona while also leading the team with 13 kills and a .625 hitting percentage in the four-set win over the Wildcats, committing just one error on 19 swings.
• Leads the Ducks in hitting percentage, blocks and blocks per set last week.
• First freshman of the week honor for Stone.
Offensive: Gabby Simpson, COLO; Taylor Agost, ORE; Mary-Kate Marshall, OSU; Jordan Anderson, UCLA; Elise Ruddins, USC; Crissy Jones, WASH.
Defensive: Laura Larson, ARIZ; Cierra Simpson, COLO; Amanda Benson, ORE; Mary-Kate Marshall, OSU; Taylor Formicio, UCLA; Tia Scambray, WASH; Taylor Mims, WSU.
Freshman: Kylie Miller, UCLA; Khalia Lanier, USC; Avie Niece, WASH; Alexis Dirige, WSU.
2016 PAC-12 VOLLEYBALL PLAYERS OF THE WEEK
|Oct. 3||Taylor Mims, WSU||Taylor Whittingham, USC||Ronika Stone, ORE|
|Kyra Holt, WSU||Claire Martin, WSU||Bailey Choy, UTAH|
|Adora Anae, UTAH||Megan Shughrou, UTAH||Kathryn Plummer, STAN|
|Crissy Jones, WASH||Amanda Benson, ORE||Kara Bajema, WASH|
|Audriana Fitzmorris, STAN||Naghede Abu, COLO||Audriana Fitzmorris, STAN|
|Aug. 29||Jennie Frager, UCLA||Audriana Fitzmorris, STAN||Audriana Fitzmorris, STAN|