Pac-12 volleyball players of the week
Offensive: Inky Ajanaku, RSr., Stanford
• 3.50 kpg, .645 hitting pct., 0.33 dpg, 1.17 bpg, 4.3 ppg
• Led Stanford with 3.50 kills, 1.33 blocks and 4.30 points per set on .645 hitting as the Cardinal posted back-to-back sweeps, defeating No. 7 Washington and No. 18 Washington State.
• Hit .786 with no errors on 14 swings in the sweep pf UW.
• Ranks fourth in the nation in blocks per set (1.57 bps).
• Seventh-career weekly honor and 99th all-time for Stanford.
Defensive: Taylor Formico, Sr., UCLA
• 0.13 kpg, 1.000 hitting pct., 5.88 dpg, 0.00 bpg, 0.4 ppg
• Reached the 20-dig mark for the ninth and 10th times this season with 27 vs. Colorado and 20 vs. #21 Utah.
• Posted the second double-double of her Bruin career with 20 digs and 11 assists in the sweep versus the Utes.
• Second-career weekly honor and 78th all-time for UCLA.
Freshman: Kathryn Plummer, Fr., Stanford
• 4.67 kpg, 3.67 dpg, 0.17 bpg, 5.2 ppg
• Led Stanford with 4.67 kills, 3.67 digs and 5.20 points per set in sweeps over No. 7 Washington and No. 18 Washington State.
• Posted her team-best fifth double-double of the season against the Huskies with 11 kills and 15 digs.
• Second-career freshman honor.
Offensive: Kendra Dahlke, ARIZ; Alexa Smith, COLO; Lindsey Vander Weide, ORE; Mary-Kate Marshall, OSU; Torrey Van Winden, UCLA; Reni Meyer-Whalley, USC; Adora Anae, UTAH; Courtney Schwan, WASH.
Defensive: Laura Larson, ARIZ; Cierra Simpson, COLO; Amanda Benson, ORE; Lanesha Reagan, OSU; Morgan Hentz, STAN; Taylor Whittingham, USC; Berkeley Oblad, UTAH; Crissy Jones, WASH.
Freshman: Devyn Cross, ARIZ; Jolie Rasmussen, ORE; Torrey Van Winden, UCLA; Khalia Lanier, USC; Brianna Doehrmann, UTAH; Kara Bajema, WASH.
2016 PAC-12 VOLLEYBALL PLAYERS OF THE WEEK