Pac-12 women's soccer players of the week
Offensive: Andi Sullivan, Jr. Stanford
• 5 shots, 4 goals, 1 assists, 2 GWG, 9 points
• Scored four goals (two per game) at Arizona and Arizona State, scoring the game-winning goal in both games and assisting a goal at Arizona.
• Now has a career-high 10 goals, twice as many as last year.
• Was selected NSCAA Player of the Week this week.
• Second-career weekly honor and 56th all-time for Stanford.
Defensive: Katie Rogers, Sr., Utah
• 3 shots, 1 goals, 0 assists, 1 GWG, 2 points
• Has started every game in defensive midfield and serves as team captain.
• Scored the game-winner vs. then-No. 9 UCLA, Utah's first win over a ranked team in five seasons.
• First-career weekly honor and 12th all-time for Utah.
Goalkeeper: Jane Campbell, Sr., Stanford
• 4 saves, 1 GA, 1 shutouts, 2-0
• Made four saves against Arizona to earn the 34th shutout of her career, tying for the second-most in Stanford history.
• Seventh-career weekly honor and 57th all-time for Stanford.
Offensive: Kelly Fitzgerald, CAL; Alex Anthony, USC; Becca Schoales, WASH; Kaitlyn Johnson, WSU.
Defensive: Tegan McGrady, STAN; Mandy Freeman, USC; Dominiq Bond-Flasza, WASH.
Goalkeeper: Emily Boyd, CAL; Sammy Jo Prudhomme, USC; July Mathias, UTAH.
2016 PAC-12 WOMEN'S SOCCER PLAYERS OF THE WEEK
- Arizona Women's Soccer
- Arizona State Women's Soccer
- California Women's Soccer
- Colorado Women's Soccer
- Oregon Women's Soccer
- Oregon State Women's Soccer
- Stanford Women's Soccer
- UCLA Women's Soccer
- USC Women's Soccer
- Utah Women's Soccer
- Washington Women's Soccer
- Washington State Women's Soccer
- Arizona State
- Oregon State
- Washington State
- Women's Soccer
RELATED NEWS & VIDEOS
TOMORROW | 6:00pm PTLive
Thu 1/26 | 6:30pm PTLive