Pac-12 announces women's basketball players of the week
Player of the Week: Jordin Canada, UCLA
• 3 GP, 17.7 ppg, 7.7 rpg, .463 (19-41), 1.000 FT (15-15), 27 asst, 10 stl, 0 blk
• Recorded just the sixth triple-double in UCLA history and the first since 2012, tallying 11 points, 10 rebounds and a career-high 12 assists in a home win over Southern on Nov. 18.
• Almost had the first back-to-back triple-double in UCLA history but finished one assist shy with 19 points, 10 rebounds and nine assists in a home win over Cal Poly.
• Began the week with 23 points, six assists, four steals and three boards at #2 Baylor.
• Perfect from the free-throw line (15-for-15), which is a personal-best consecutive streak without a miss.
Freshman of the Week: Sabrina Ionescu, Oregon
• 2 GP, 20.0 ppg, 9.0 rpg, .500 (15-30), .538 3FG (7-13), .429 FT (3-7), 8 asst, 6 stl, 0 blk
• Averaged 20 points per game in two wins for the Ducks.
• Tallied her first career double-double against CSUB before scoring 26 points against UTSA.
Player of the Week: Labrittney Jones, ARIZ; Kristine Anigwe, CAL; Haley Smith, COLO; Marie Gulich, OSU; Brittany McPhee, STAN; Minyon Moore, USC; Emily Potter, UTAH; Kelsey Plum, WASH; Louise Brown, WSU.
Freshman of the Week: Lucia Alonso, ARIZ; Mi'Cole Cayton, CAL; Kat Tudor, OSU; Nadia Fingall, STAN; Minyon Moore, USC; Kiana Moore, UTAH; Mai-Loni Henson, WASH.
2016-17 PAC-12 WOMEN'S BASKETBALL PLAYERS OF THE WEEK
|Player of the Week||Freshman of the Week|
|Nov. 21||Jordin Canada, UCLA||Sabrina Ionescu, ORE|
|Nov. 14||Kelsey Plum, WASH||Reili Richardson, ASU|