Washington's Kelsey Plum wins Naismith Trophy
• Washington's Kelsey Plum is the first Husky to win the Naismith Trophy women's player of the year award.
• Plum is the sixth player from a Pac-12 institution to win the honor and the first since 1997 (Kate Starbird, Stanford).
• Plum has also won the nationl player of the year award from the Associated Press and the USBWA.
• Plum became the NCAA's all-time career scoring leader breaking a 16-year record that was previously held by Jackie Stiles of Southwest Missouri State.
• Among the numerous records she has set this season, Plum also set the NCAA record for most points in a season, netting 1,109 points this season, breaking the record that was also previously held by Jackie Stiles.
RELATED NEWS & VIDEOS
TODAY | 4:00pm PTLive