2016 Pac-12 Networks Tournament Tickets Giveaway
Pac-12 Networks Tournament Tickets Giveaway Official Rules
No Purchase Necessary To Enter or Win. A Purchase or Payment Will Not Increase Your Chances of Winning.
1) Eligibility: The Pac-12 Networks Tournament Tickets Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States & DC, who are 18 years of age or older. Employees, officers & directors of Pac-12 Networks, (“Sponsor”) and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, governors, owners, distributors, retailers, and advertising/promotion agencies (collectively, “Released Parties”), & their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling & their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) & those living in their same households, whether or not related, for any of the above named entities are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, local laws, rules & regulations.
2) How to Enter: While at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, NV, visit the Pac-12 Networks Booth starting at 11:00AM Pacific Time (“PT”) on 3/11/15 and ending at 7:00PM PT on 3/14/15 (hereafter “Promotion Period”). While at the booth, follow the directions provided to complete and submit the Official Entry Form (while supplies last) and receive one (1) entry in the Grand Prize Drawing. There is a limit of one (1) entry per unique email address for the duration of the Promotion Period. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, incomplete, damaged, inaccurate, illegible or misdirected entries, stolen or lost entry boxes or other errors or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes; for inaccurate entry or other Sweepstakes related information, printing, typographical or other errors appearing in the rules, or in other Sweepstakes related materials. By participating, entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. No mechanically reproduced or incomplete entries accepted.
3) One (1) Grand Prize: (2) All Tournament Passes to the 2015 Pac-12 Men’s Basketball Tournament in Las Vegas. Approximate Retail Value: $800. NOTE: TRANSPORTATION IS NOT INLCUDED AS PART OF THIS PRIZE. Game tickets are subject to & governed by certain terms and conditions as specified thereon. Seating assignment at the game will be determined by Sponsor. Winner & his/her guest must comply with all applicable venue rules & regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of game tickets. If game is cancelled, no compensation or substitution will be provided in lieu thereof & Sponsor shall have no further obligation to winner. If game is postponed, tickets will be re-scheduled for the date on which the game will take place. The Released Parties will not be responsible for Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other events that may cause the cancellation or postponement of game. Winners are responsible for transportation to/from game as well as all federal, state & local taxes & for any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specifically stated herein as being provided.
4) Winner Selection: The potential Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received for the entire Promotion Period. The Grand Prize winner will be notified by email and/or telephone. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
5) Miscellaneous: No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of prize permitted except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. If any winner is a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, prize may be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winners set forth herein. Potential Grand Prize winner may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and (where legal) Publicity Release as well as any other documents required by Sponsor within two (2) days of date of issuance of notification. Non-compliance with any of the foregoing or with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and awarding of prize to an alternate winner, at Sponsor’s sole discretion and time permitting. Failure to satisfy any of the foregoing, comply with these Official Rules, the inability of Sponsor to contact the potential winner within a reasonable time period will result in disqualification, any requested documents are not returned within the specified time period, or if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, prize will be forfeited &, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate winner may be selected from all remaining eligible entries. By entering, entrants agree: 1) that Sponsor and its designees shall have the right & permission to use entrant’s name and/or picture, photograph, image or biographical information or voice and/or other likeness and prize information for trade, advertising, promotional and/or any other purposes in any media or format now known or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity without any further compensation, consideration, permission or notification except where prohibited by law; & 2) that the Released Parties and their designees and assigns shall have no liability & will be held harmless for any liability, loss, injury or damage, including, without limitation, personal injury, death or damage to personal or real property, to entrant or any other person or entity due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize and/or participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void suspect entries and/or modify, terminate or suspend this Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) should non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof). In the event of termination of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor may, at its discretion, select the potential winner from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to event requiring such termination.
6) Winner’s List: For a list of the winner, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope for receipt by 4/15/15 to: The Pac-12 Networks Tournament Tickets Giveaway
Winners, c/o Pac-12 Networks, Pac-12 Networks, 360 Third Street, San Francisco, CA 94107.
7) Sponsor: Pac-12 Networks, 360 Third Street, San Francisco, CA 94107.
MGM GRAND GARDEN ARENA NOT A SPONSOR: This Promotion is in no way sponsored by, endorsed by, administered or associated with the MGM Grand Garden Arena or the MGM Grand Hotel & Casino.