Pac-12 Networks is available to fans through a variety of providers. Our priority has always been to make sure that every fan has multiple options to watch Pac-12 Networks. To find a TV provider in your area with Pac-12 Networks, visit the Channel Finder on this page and enter your zip code.
What You Get
Q: What is Pac-12 Networks?
A: Pac-12 Networks is a media company that consists of seven 24/7 TV networks (one national and six regional TV networks), and digital properties designed to connect fans with their favorite teams and universities. The six regional networks represent each region of the Pac-12 territory; Arizona (Arizona and Arizona State); Bay Area (Cal and Stanford), Los Angeles (UCLA and USC); Mountain (Colorado and Utah); Oregon (Oregon and Oregon State) and Washington (Washington and Washington State). The networks’ digital properties include Pac-12.com, Pac-12 Plus, the schools’ official athletic sites, and Pac-12 Now, the TV Everywhere service that allows fans to watch Pac-12 Networks on the go on any device.
Q: What sports and shows will be featured on Pac-12 Networks?
A: Pac-12 Networks offers 850 live events and hundreds of hours of studio and original programming. We have seven networks, one national network to showcase events and original programming from all 12 of our schools and six regional networks to super-serve Pac-12 fans by delivering additional events and content relevant to the two universities in that region.
Q: What key content will be featured on each Network?
Pac-12 Network: Live events from all Pac-12 universities including 30+ football games, 100+ men’s basketball games, Pac-12 Championship events, and a host of top-tier Olympic sports. Our all-access shoulder programming debuts first on Pac-12 Network, including our flagship studio show Pac-12 Sports Report, all pre and postgame shows and The Drive: Pac-12 Football.
Pac-12 Arizona: Live events featuring University of Arizona and Arizona State University coverage in football, men’s & women’s basketball and Olympic sports.
Pac-12 Los Angeles: Live events featuring UCLA and USC coverage in football, men’s & women’s basketball and Olympic sports.
Pac-12 Bay Area: Live events featuring Cal and Stanford University coverage in football, men’s & women’s basketball and Olympic sports.
Pac-12 Oregon: Live events featuring University of Oregon and Oregon State University coverage in football, men’s & women’s basketball and Olympic sports.
Pac-12 Washington: Live events featuring University of Washington and Washington State University coverage in football, men’s & women’s basketball and Olympic sports.
Pac-12 Mountain: Live events featuring University of Utah and University of Colorado coverage in football, men’s & women’s basketball and Olympic sports.
Q: How do I know which of the seven Pac-12 Networks I have?
A: Check your channel guide (or channel lineup) for the most up-to-date information. You can also use our Channel Finder (located on this page) and enter your zip code to see the list of channels offered in your area.
Live Events & Shows
Q: How many live events do you televise on Pac-12 Networks?
A: Pac-12 Networks will televise 850 live events across the seven networks each year, including football, men’s basketball, women's basketball, volleyball, baseball, soccer, softball, women’s gymnastics and other Olympic sporting events including swimming, tennis and track & field. Pac-12 Networks will also live stream a number of additional events on Pac-12 Plus, our digital network featuring university-produced broadcasts of,Olympic events such as soccer, volleyball, gymnastics, baseball, ice hockey, swimming & diving, softball, track & field, wrestling, lacrosse, tennis, and water polo.
In addition to live events, Pac-12 Networks also produces hundreds of hours of studio shows, exclusive content and original programming to provide fans with inside access and the most in-depth coverage of every Pac-12 game available on television. Our studio shows and original programming are listed below:
- Pac-12 Sports Report - Pac-12 Networks' flagship show Sports Report covers the Conference of Champions like no other. Live from Pac-12 Studios in San Francisco, Pac-12 Sports Report will bring fans action and analysis of the Conference as it happens with the latest news, scores and updates for the Pac-12.
- The Drive: Pac-12 Football - Pac-12 Networks goes behind the scenes with The Drive: Pac-12 Football during the 2017 football season to give viewers an all-access look at the esteemed football programs throughout the conference. The documentary-style program will again take viewers to each campus across the Pac-12’s west coast landscape, spotlighting the dedication required to compete at the highest level on the gridiron while showcasing the compelling student-athletes, coaches and stories of the 2017 campaign.
- Inside Pac-12 Football - For the fall season of 2017, Inside Pac-12 Football returns to Pac-12 Networks on Friday evenings. Throughout the season, Inside Pac-12 Football will incorporate on-site announcers and footage into the Friday evening program as the Networks look ahead to the games that weekend.
- The 12 Greatest - For the fall season of 2017, Pac-12 Networks will premiere a new series that will countdown and chronicle “The 12 Greatest” student-athletes in football ever for each Pac-12 program. Voting for each school’s list was performed in partnership with each school and Pac-12 Networks.
- The 12 Best – A countdown style program that takes the very best the Pac-12 has to offer across various topics and ranks it from 12 to 1. From fantastic finishes to incredible plays, from electrifying players to unforgettable games, The 12 Best brings together an expert panel of analysts to sound off as they collectively chart the absolute finest of the Conference of Champions.
- Pac-12 Football in 60 – It’s a no time-out, no-huddle offense -- just the game in condensed form. Each week Pac-12 Networks broadcasts each of the previous weekend’s games, cut-down to an action-packed hour. Football in 60 is the ideal football fix in a fast and furious format for the busy fan.
How To Get It
Q: How do I get Pac-12 Networks?
A: Multiple providers offer Pac-12 Networks to fans across the country. To find a provider in your area with Pac-12 Networks, visit the Channel Finder on this page and enter your zip code.
Q: How can I contact my TV provider?
A: Here is the contact information for several video providers who carry Pac-12 Networks. If you are having issues gaining access to our content, we encourage you to contact your provider directly:
- AT&T U-verse: @ATTcares on Twitter or AT&T Customer Support
- CenturyLink: @CenturyLinkHelp on Twitter, CenturyLink Support or CenturyLink Stream
- Charter Spectrum: @Ask_Spectrum on Twitter or Spectrum Support
- Comcast XFINITY: @ComcastCares on Twitter or Comcast XFINITY Customer Support
- Cox: @CoxHelp on Twitter or Cox Customer Support
- DISH: @dish_answers on Twitter or DISH Customer Support
- Frontier: @AskFrontier on Twitter or Frontier help center
- Sling TV: @slinganswers on Twitter or Sling TV customer support
Q: If my TV provider does not carry Pac-12 Networks what are my options?
A: If your provider does not carry Pac-12 Networks the only way to gain access is to switch to one of the many TV providers that do carry the networks. We know that switching providers can be a hassle so we’ve tried to make it easier for you. Just visit the channel finder on this page, enter your zip code and you will be able to connect directly to a provider that carries Pac-12 Networks in your area and learn about any special offers they might have.
Ways to Watch
Q: Will I be able to watch Pac-12 Networks on my mobile phone or other mobile devices?
A: Yes. If you are a subscriber, you are able to view our seven TV networks live on your computers and mobile devices if your television provider supports TV Everywhere capabilities. Simply login at Pac-12.com or on our Pac-12 Now app with the username and password you set up with your television provider and you will be able to watch Pac-12 Networks anywhere and anytime you want.
Q: What devices do you support?
A: You can find a full list of devices that are currently supported by visiting http://pac-12.com/pac-12-now.
Q: Why is there some content I'm not authorized to watch within Pac-12 Now or on Pac-12.com?
A: Pac-12 Networks produces 850 live events and hundreds of hours of original and studio programming in HD and makes it available it to all providers. It is up to each provider to determine how the content is delivered to you. If your provider does not allow you to access your preferred content on Pac-12.com, Pac-12 Now, or on TV, we urge you to contact them and let them know you want it.
Q: I am a Pac-12 alum living in the six-state footprint, but do not have access to my preferred network. How do I get access to the Pac-12 regional network that I want?
A: Video providers offering the Pac-12 Networks are required to carry at least one of the networks, but have the freedom to offer all seven networks to their customers. If they are not offering your preferred network on TV or through Pac-12 Now (TV Everywhere service), we encourage you to contact them to let them know you want it.
Q: Does Pac-12 Networks have an online subscription service available to fans?
A: Pac-12 Networks does not currently provide an a-la-carte Internet-only subscription option. However, we do provide online access to all of our broadcast TV content including live events, through our TV providers via TV Everywhere service. Download the Pac-12 Now app for iOS or Android, or visit pac-12.com/live to access.
Q: If I live outside of the United States how can I access Pac-12 Networks?
A: In many countries outside of the United States Pac-12 Networks content is available via YouTube International. To learn more about this service please visit http://pac-12.com/pac-12-networks-international.
Q: Why has the Pac-12 Networks not reached an agreement with DIRECTV?
A: Pac-12 Networks continues to broaden its reach through new and expanded carriage agreements, reaching an ever-greater number of Pac-12 fans. There are currently multiple options to receive Pac-12 Networks for fans all across the country, and we continue to stay engaged with a variety of new potential partners, all in service of our steadfast commitment to our fans.