Official Rules for the Pac-12 Gymnastics Championships Ticket Giveaway
Official Rules for the Pac-12 Gymnastics Championships Ticket Giveaway (“Promotion”)
No Purchase Necessary To Enter or Win. A Purchase or Payment Will Not Increase Your Chances of Winning. Void Where Prohibited.
1) Promotion Timing: The Promotion will take place between the hours of 1:00 PM Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) and 6:00PM on March 21, 2015 or the conclusion of the 2015 Gymnastics Championship (the “Championship”) (the “Promotion Period”), whichever is later.
2) Eligibility: The Promotion (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States & DC, who are 18 years of age or older. Employees, officers & directors of Pac-12 Networks, (“Sponsor”) and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, governors, owners, distributors, retailers, and advertising/promotion agencies, including the Pac-12 Conference (collectively, “Released Parties”), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling & their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related, for any of the above named entities are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, local laws, rules & regulations.
3) How to Enter: During the Championship on site at the University of Utah, while at the booth, follow the directions provided to complete and submit the Official Entry Form (while supplies last) and receive one (1) entry in the prize drawing. There is a limit of one (1) entry per unique email address for the duration of the Promotion Period. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, incomplete, damaged, inaccurate, illegible or misdirected entries, stolen or lost entry boxes or other errors or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes; for inaccurate entry or other Sweepstakes related information, printing, typographical or other errors appearing in the rules, or in other Sweepstakes related materials.
4) Conditions of Participation: By participating, entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Participants also agree that they may be contacted by direct message, email, and phone regarding the Promotion, and that Sponsor may contact Participants with marketing and promotional materials following the conclusion of the Promotion Period. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. No mechanically reproduced or incomplete entries accepted.
4) Prizes: Total prize value is one hundred and seventy five dollars ($175). First prize winner will be given a one hundred dollar ($100) gift certificate for use at the Pac-12 fan store (online). Second prize winner will be given a fifty dollar ($50) gift certificate for use at the Pac-12 fan store (online). Third prize winner will be given a twenty-five dollar ($25) gift certificate for use at the Pac-12 fan store (online). The Winners must comply with all applicable rules and policies governing the gift certificate and the online store, including any gift card expiration date. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of the gift certificate. Prizes must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Sponsor in the event that the prizes cannot be awarded for any reason, in which case, Sponsor will award a prize of equal or greater value.
5) Winner Selection: The Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received for the entire Promotion Period. The Winners will be notified by email and/or telephone. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received. For the avoidance of doubt, the Winner must continue to comply with these Official Rules and Sponsor reserves the right to verify eligibility qualifications of the Winner before awarding any Prize; any Winner that fails to comply with these Official Rules will be disqualified and an alternative Winner may be selected at random from among the remaining entrants.
6) Miscellaneous: No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of prize permitted except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. If any Winner is a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, prize may be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winners set forth herein. Winners may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and (where legal) Publicity Release as well as any other documents required by Sponsor within two (2) days of date of issuance of notification. Non-compliance with any of the foregoing or with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and awarding of prize to an alternate winner, at Sponsor’s sole discretion and time permitting. Failure to satisfy any of the foregoing, comply with these Official Rules, the inability of Sponsor to contact the potential winner within a reasonable time period will result in disqualification, any requested documents are not returned within the specified time period, or if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate winner may be selected from all remaining eligible entries. By entering, entrants agree: 1) that Sponsor and its designees shall have the right and permission to use entrant’s name and/or picture, photograph, image or biographical information or voice and/or other likeness and prize information for trade, advertising, promotional and/or any other purposes in any media or format now known or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity without any further compensation, consideration, permission or notification except where prohibited by law; and 2) that the Released Parties and their designees and assigns shall have no liability and will be held harmless for any liability, loss, injury or damage, including, without limitation, personal injury, death or damage to personal or real property, to entrant or any other person or entity due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize and/or participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void suspect entries and/or modify, terminate or suspend this Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) should non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof). In the event of termination of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor may, at its discretion, select the potential winner from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to event requiring such termination.
7) Winner’s List: For a list of the winner, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope for receipt by 4/15/15 to: The Pac-12 Gymnastics Championship Ticket Giveaway Promotion Winners, c/o Pac-12 Networks, Pac-12 Networks, 360 Third Street, San Francisco, CA 94107.
8) Sponsor: Pac-12 Networks, 360 Third Street, San Francisco, CA 94107.
UNIVERSITY OF UTAH NOT A SPONSOR: This Promotion is in no way sponsored by, endorsed by, administered or associated with the University of Utah.