USC's McLaughlin closes campaign with Pac-12 Player of the Week honor
Pac-12 Men's Basketball Player of the Week (3/6/17) - Jordan McLaughlin, Jr., G, USC
• Jordan McLaughlin earned his second Pac-12 Player of the Week award of the season, the final weekly honor of the 2016-17 campaign, in voting conducted by media who cover the league.
• McLaughlin led USC to a pair of home wins by averaging 19.0 points, 9.5 assists, 6.5 rebounds and 3.0 steals while converting 61 percent (14-23) of his shots, including 55 percent (6-11) from three-point range.
• The 6-1 guard from Etiwanda, Calif., narrowly missed the second triple-double in USC program history with 16 points, 10 assists and a career-high nine rebounds in an 87-64 victory over Washington State on Wednesday.
• He followed up with a team-high 22 points on 8-of-11 shooting, nine assists and four steals as the Trojans closed the regular season with a 74-58 triumph over Washington to reach 10 league wins for the first time since 2011.
• McLaughlin is the first USC player to earn multiple weekly honors in the same season since Harold Miner won three as a junior during the 1991-92 campaign.
ALSO NOMINATED: Rawle Alkins, ARIZONA; Derrick White, COLORADO; Jordan Bell, OREGON; Drew Eubanks, OREGON STATE; Lonzo Ball, UCLA; Lorenzo Bonam, UTAH; Noah Dickerson, WASHINGTON; Josh Hawkinson, WASHINGTON STATE.
2016-17 PAC-12 MEN'S BASKETBALL PLAYERS OF THE WEEK