Pac-12 Woman of the Year
The Woman of the Year Award honors graduating student-athletes who have distinguished themselves throughout their collegiate careers in the areas of academic achievement, athletics excellence, community service and leadership.
- 2017 - Anika Apostalon, swimming, USC
- 2016 - Rachael Acker, swimming, California
- 2015 - Margo Geer, swimming, Arizona
- 2014 - Chiney Ogwumike, basketball, Stanford
- 2013 - Brigetta Barrett, track & field, Arizona
- 2012 - Hilary Bach, softball, Arizona State
- 2011 - Annie Chandler, swimming, Arizona
- 2010 - Justine Schluntz, swimming, Arizona
- 2009 - Lacey Nymeyer, swimming, Arizona
- 2008 - Arianna Lambie, cross country/track & field, Stanford
- 2007 - Whitney Myers, swimming, Arizona
- 2006 - Kate Richardson, gymnastics, UCLA
Winners of the Conference Woman of the Year award go on to be nominated for NCAA Woman of the Year. To learn more about the NCAA award, go here.