Bleacher Report lead college football writer joins Mike Yam and Rick Neuheisel on the Pac-12 Networks Football Podcast to discuss the Pac-12 shake up in the BCS standings and predicts a win for the Trojans at the Coliseum over Stanford Saturday, Nov. 16 at 5 p.m. PT.
Moments to listen for:
- Rick drops the word of the day within the first two minutes of the podcast: acumen. (1:20)
- Rick tells us why UCLA’s Myles Jack is more important for UCLA’s defense than offense going into the Bruins' matchup against Washington Friday, Nov. 15 at 6 p.m. PT.
- Mike and Rick discuss the edge Washington’s Bishop Sankey brings to the field and why Washington at UCLA is the seminal game for the each of their seasons. (6:15)
- Rick tells us why ASU coach Todd Graham has a feather in his cap going into the Sun Devils’ home game hosting Oregon State Saturday at 6:30 p.m. PT. (7:30)
- Mike and Rick swap scary plane stories following coach Todd Graham’s recent experience traveling on a recruiting trip. (12:00)
- Rick goes on record stating that if USC can take the win at its home game against Stanford Saturday at 5 p.m. PT, then Trojans interim head coach Ed Orgeron will win coach of the year. Rick also discusses why his leadership has changed USC’s performance. (17:00)
- Bleacher Report's Adam Kramer joins the show to talk the following: ball, “Homeland,” USC’s season turnaround and what the BCS standings mean for the Pac-12. (26:10 - 40:00)
- Rick shares the story behind his hit song, "Born in the SEC." (43:30)