Oregon State wide receiver Brandin Cooks joins Mike Yam and Rick Neuheisel on the Pac-12 Networks Football Podcast to talk about what it's like to shatter so many school records, why he turns "Spongebob Squarepants" on after a long day on the field and why he's looking forward to the Civil War between the Beavs and the Ducks Friday, Nov. 29 at 4 p.m. Also, don't miss Rick's special musical tribute to USC head coach Ed Orgeron featuring Rick's own lyrics and guitar skills to the tune of Harry Belfonte's "Banana Boat Song" at the end.
Moments to listen for:
- Rick decides if he would rather be a rock star or a football player. (3:30)
- Mike shares what's on his Christmas list this year. (9:40)
- Rick breaks down the differences between Arizona State and UCLA before their matchup Saturday, Nov. 23 at 4 p.m. PT.
- Rick previews what USC will be facing at snowy Folsom Field when it travels to Colorado to take on the Buffs Saturday, Nov. 23 at 6:30 p.m. PT/7:30 MT. (17:00)
- What exactly are the Pac-12 Championship Game and bowl scenarios? Rick breaks them down for us. (18:00)
- Oregon State's Brandin Cooks joins the show to talk season memories, what it's like to be the big man on campus and how the Beavs are preparing for their next few games against Washington and Oregon. (19:00 - 32:00)
- Rick talks about what this time in the season means for the seniors around the Conference. (34:30)
- Rick breaks out his guitar and sings his original song in tribute to USC head coach Ed Orgeron's ability to rally the Trojans to finish the season with fun and pride. Also, check out Rick's music video for his masterpiece. You can't miss this. (35:30)