UCLA quarterback Brett Hundley joins Mike Yam and Rick Neuheisel on the Pac-12 Networks Football Podcast to talk about the Bruins' approaching contest at The Farm Oct. 19, what he's doing to leave behind a legacy at UCLA and his message for his former coach, Rick.
Moments to listen for:
- Mike explains the two things this week that have made him laugh so hard he cried. One of them happened at the Pac-12 Networks studios and you can find it right here. (1:00)
- Rick fills us in on his recent trip to Alabama and what the major football figures there were interrogating him about: Oregon. Southern accent attempts are involved.(2:00)
- Find out how Mike takes his BBQ. (5:00)
- Mike and Rick narrow down what No. 9 UCLA and No. 13 Stanford need to bring to the field Oct. 19 in the the battle between the top two Pac-12 squads.
- Brett Hundley joins the show and explains his intentions for leaving a legacy at UCLA, how the passing of teammate Nick Pasquale affected the team on and off the field and even gives a nice shout-out to Rick. (15:30 - 22:20)
- Mike and Rick point out the X factor that Hundley, Washington's Keith Price and quarterbacks alike commonly posess: magnetic, charismatic personalities. (23:55)
- Rick picks Arizona for the win in their game against Utah Saturday, Oct. 19 at 7 p.m. PT on the Pac-12 Networks. He also gets jazzed that quarterback B.J. Denker did what he says fans have been waiting for all year: throw the ball! (28:40)
- Rick drops a Johnny Depp quote and relates it to USC interim coach Ed Orgeron. Yes, it really happens. (40:45)
- Rick shares what he thinks is Cher’s biggest hit. (44:00)