OFFENSIVE: Khalia Lanier, SO, USC (Scottsdale, Ariz.)
• 4.36 kpg, .400 hitting, 2.45 dpg, 4 SA, 4 blks
• Named USC/LMU Tournament Most Valuable Player and selected to All-Tournament Team.
• Produced her 17th-career double-double in win over No. 16 Michigan (19 kills, 12 digs), to helped then then-unranked Trojans to a 3-1 victory.
• Maintained a .400 attack percentage with a 4.36 kills per set average and was effective out of back row. Also provided valuable defense with 27 digs.
• First-career player of the week honor for Lanier, 69th all-time for USC.
DEFENSIVE: Zana Muno, JR, UCLA (Hermosa Beach, Calif.)
• 0.17 kpg, 1.000 hitting pct., 0.58 apg, 4.83 dpg, 0.2 ppg
• Tied for the fourth-most digs in a single match in UCLA history on when she posted 34 against #20 Hawai'i in Honolulu.
• Seventeen of the 34 digs came in sets two and three wins, while also notching a kill on an over-pass in a key, fifth-set rally.
*Added 18 digs against Marquette on the previous day, helping the Bruins go 3-0 at the Texaco Rainbow Wahine Invitational.
• It is the first-career weekly honor for Muno and 81st all-time for the Bruins. She was selected the Pac-12 Freshman of the Week twice in 2015.
FRESHMAN: Mac May, FR, UCLA (Dubuque, Iowa)
• 4.3 ppg, 3.58 kpg, .238 pct; 1.42 dpg; 0.5 bpg
• Recorded 18 kills in a five-set triumph over #20 Hawai'i to close out the Texaco Rainbow Wahine Invitational, nearly adding a double-double (nine digs) to go along with three aces.
• 17 kills in a four-set win over Marquette, averaging over four kills per set for the match.
• Also had three blocks in each of her first two matches, which also included a 3-0 win over San Diego.
• It is the seventh freshman weekly honor for the Bruins all-time.
ALSO NOMINATED:Offensive: Kendra Dahlke, ARIZ; Oluoma Okaro, ASU; Alexa Smith, COLO; Lindsey Vander Weide, ORE; Mary-Kate Marshall, OSU; Kathryn Plummer, STAN; Mac May, UCLA; Adora Anae, UTAH; Carly DeHoog, WASH; Ella Lajos, WSU.Defensive: Devyn Cross, ARIZ; Halle Harker, ASU; Naghede Abu, COLO; Brooke Van Sickle, ORE; Kayla Ellis, OSU; Audriana Fitzmorris, STAN; Brittany Abercrombie, USC; Tawnee Luafalemana, UTAH; Jocelyn Urias, WSU.Freshman: Paige Whipple, ARIZ; Shelbie Dobmeier, ASU; Mima Mirkovic, CAL; Brynna Deluzio, COLO; Haylie Bennett, OSU; Meghan McClure, STAN; Brooke Botkin, USC; Dani Barton, UTAH; Lauren Sanders, WASH.