Tennis Alum Andrew Park And Coach Peter Smith To Give Exhibition At USC Salerni Collegium Charity Tennis Tournament
April 8, 2003
The Keck School of Medicine and Salerni Collegium invite you to attend the 2nd Annual USC Salerni Collegium Charity Tennis Tournament on Monday, June 9, 2003 at the historic Los Angeles Tennis Club in Hancock Park. The event is scheduled to run from 12:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.. Proceeds from the event will be used to fund much needed scholarships for medical students who otherwise would be unable to pursue their dreams of becoming USC-educated physicians.
An exciting afternoon is planned, designed to provide fun and entertainment, as well as friendly competition. Activities include:
* Fun tennis clinic, with an opportunity to play test the latest HEAD racquets
* Radar gun to test your serve speed
* Round-robin tournament with participants grouped by ability level
* Pro-Am exhibition, featuring Peter Smith, head coach of the USC men's tennis team and Andrew Park, USC's number one singles player in 2002 and now a first-year medical student
* Raffle and Silent Auction
* Post play cocktail reception at the Los Angeles Tennis Club
* Dinner follows at nearby Wilshire Country Club
For information on participating or donating please call (323) 442-3292 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
RELATED NEWS & VIDEOS
TODAY | 6:00pm PTLive
TODAY | 8:00pm PTLive