Spotlight: USC Trojan Debbie Green
• Inducted to the Volleyball Hall of Fame (1995) and AVCA Hall of Fame (2004)
• Selected to the Volleyball magazine All-Time Indoor Team (1995)
• Named To USA Volleyball's 1978-2002 All-Era Team
• Led USC to 1976 and 1977 AIAW National Championship
• 1977 USC women's volleyball team was the first collegiate squad ever to go undefeated (38-0) and entire starting lineup earned All-America honors
• A two-time U.S. Olympian (Los Angeles, 1984 Moscow, 1980)
• Coached for 23 years as women's volleyball assistant coach at Long Beach State and groomed four All-American setters during her tenure.