Territorial Cup: Arizona State at Arizona
Arizona State (5-6) at Arizona (7-4)
Thursday, 5:00 p.m.
ASU players to watch:
#97 DE Junior Onyeali, Fr. - Combines quickness and athletic ability while leading the Sun Devils with 10.5 TFLs on the year
- #50 DT Lawrence Guy, Jr. - This 300-pound interior player plays the game with impressive speed and quickness for a big man.
#1 CB Deveron Carr, So. - Fluid athlete with exceptional m/m cover skill. Needs to bring his A game vs. Nick Foles.
#17 QB Brock Osweiler, So. - The 6'8 flamethrower sparked ASU's comeback last week vs. UCLA with 4 TD throws.
Arizona players to watch:
- #82 WR Juron Criner, Jr. - One of the best receivers in the nation, leads the Wildcats with 1091 yards and 8 TDs.
- #87 TE Terrence Miller, So. - Showed very dependable hands with 8 catches versus Oregon last week.
- #12 S Adam Hall, So. - The hard-hitting safety came up big with 11 tackles last week, showing range and instincts in the back end.
- #8 QB Nick Foles, Jr. - The 6'5 signal-caller is putting up impressive numbers on the year, with a 68% completion rate and 16 TDs.
Arizona comes into the game trying to increase their bowl prospects with an 8-win season while the underrated Arizona State Sun Devils try to play something of a spoiler down in Tucson. Both teams rely heavily on impressive passing attacks led by strong-armed QBs and a host of athletic wideouts to throw to. ASU's Brock Osweiler came off the bench for an injured Steven Threet last week and delivered a 380-yard and 4 TD performance, while Arizona's Nick Foles threw for a career-high 448 yards versus the top team in the country, the Oregon Ducks. This should be a tight interstate battle.