This week in Pac-12 men's basketball
By the Pac-12 Conference
• At 5-0, No. 8 ARIZONA remains the Pac-12's lone unbeaten. The Wildcats are looking to start 6-0 for the first time since the 1999-2000 season.
• UTAH needs one more victory to match last season's total of six. Freshman F Jordan Loveridge has been key to the Utes impressive start, averaging 12.3 points and 8.6 rebounds.
• ARIZONA STATE has its fourth 6-1 start in the past 20 seasons (1993-94 to present). ASU will try to go 7-1 for just the fifth time in 35 seasons Wednesday against Hartford.
• USC takes on a pair of ranked non-conference opponents this week with games against No. 18 New Mexico and No. 14 Minnesota. According to this week's Sagarin ratings, USC has the league's toughest schedule, coming in at No. 27 (out of 347 teams).
• OREGON's 7-1 start is its best since opening the 2007-08 season with an 8-1 record. The Ducks are averaging 78.5 points per game and are one of four Pac-12 teams with a favorable double-digit scoring margin (+12.5 ppg).
Mon., Dec. 3 Time TV
USC at Nebraska 7 p.m. CT BTN
Tues., Dec. 4
Southern Mississippi at No. 8 ARIZONA 7:30 p.m. MT P12N
Cal State San Marcos at UCLA (Exhib.) 7:30 p.m. PT
Wed., Dec. 5
Boise State at UTAH 6:30 p.m. MT P12N
Hartford at ARIZONA STATE 6:30 p.m. MT P12N
USC at No. 18 New Mexico 8 p.m. MT CBSSN
Colorado State at COLORADO 8:30 p.m. MT P12N
No. 10 Gonzaga at WASHINGTON STATE 8 p.m. PT ESPNU
Sat., Dec. 8
Cal State Northridge at ARIZONA STATE 12 noon MT P12N
COLORADO at No. 9 Kansas 1 p.m. CT ESPN2
Grambling State at OREGON STATE 1 p.m. PT P12N
UCLA vs. Texas (21) 4:15 p.m. CT ESPN
Idaho State at OREGON 3 p.m. PT P12N
Nevada at WASHINGTON 5 p.m. PT P12N
No. 8 ARIZONA at Clemson 8 p.m. ET ESPN2
UTAH at BYU 7 p.m. MT
No. 14 Minnesota at USC 7:30 p.m. PT P12N
Sun., Dec. 9
No. 21 UNLV at CALIFORNIA 3 p.m. PT ESPNU
Fresno State at WASHINGTON STATE 12 p.m. PT P12N
Rankings listed are AP poll; Game times local to site
Neutral Sites & Tournaments
(21) Houston, Texas (Reliant Stadium)
RELATED NEWS & VIDEOS
TODAY | 6:00pm PTLive
TODAY | 8:00pm PTLive