Chip the Buffalo tries out for every Colorado team in 7 GIFs
When you're one of the most revered mascots in the Pac-12, sometimes you take time out to see how you stack up against your school's top athletes.
For Chip the Buffalo at the University of Colorado...a true professional sometimes gets humbled.
[Related video: Chip shows off his ballet skills on Mascot Challenge]
Chip took his talents to the soccer, football and lacrosse fields, volleyball floor, basketball court and even the slopes in a video produced for the school's annual CUSPY Awards. The results were...
...we love you, Chip, but these are the 7 GIFs that explain how this whole thing went.
1) Chip goes Charlie Brown on the soccer pitch.
"Where'd it go? Is it in the net?"
2) Chip doesn't know about soccer's handball rule.
"CHIP. Feet. FEET."
3) Chip can't handle the spike.
"NOT THE FACE! Not my beautiful face!"
4) Chip shouldn't be trusted with the serve.
"Over the net? You have to tell me these things."
5) Chip's post presence is lacking.
"THAT WAS A CHARGE."
6) Chip struggles on the pick and roll.
"No no no no no no no."
7) Chip might stick to the bunny hill for a while.
"But just wait until you see me at the top of the hill!"
All things considered, we still adore Chip AND each of our 12 Pac-12 mascots, because off the field, they're simply the best.
MORE FROM PAC-12 POST
TODAY | 12:00pm PTLive
TODAY | 5:00pm PTLive