Pac-12 Networks to televise 2016 Pac-12 Football Media Days
Annual media days to air across all networks beginning Thursday, July 14 at 9 a.m.PT
SAN FRANCISCO (July 6, 2016) – Live from Hollywood & Highland in Hollywood, Calif., Pac-12 Networks is set to televise the 2016 Pac-12 Football Media Days as a primer for the upcoming season for the third year in a row. Action begins on Thursday, July 14 from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. PT and on Friday, July 15 from 9:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. PT.
Mike Yam hosts the two-day special with a rotation of Pac-12 Networks analysts including Curtis Conway, Yogi Roth, Nigel Burton and Nick Aliotti, with reports from Ashley Adamson. With six programs being featured each day, the crew will break down what’s in store for each team with interviews from student-athletes and coaches in attendance.
On the digital front, @Pac12Network will use the #Pac12FB hashtag on Twitter, sending exclusive graphics and showing behind-the-scenes action from the event through Facebook Live and Snapchat (@pac12conference). Kate Scott will serve as host for the digital plaza. Coaches and student-athletes will also be participating in an emoji game, caricature drawings and a bottle drop game.
Special programming elements of the two-day affair include interviews with Doug Haller of The Arizona Republic, Tyson Alger of The Oregonian and other notable members of the media.
Day 1 (Thursday, July 14)
Host: Mike Yam; Analysts: Curtis Conway, Yogi Roth and Nigel Burton
- Pac-12 Commissioner Larry Scott’s opening remarks from the podium
- Interviews with head coaches Kyle Whittingham (Utah), Rich Rodriguez (Arizona), Sonny Dykes (California), Clay Helton (USC), Mark Helfrich (Oregon) and Mike Leach (Washington State)
- Student-athlete interviews with Utah’s JJ Dielman and Justin Thomas, Arizona’s Nate Phillips and Sani Fuimaono, California’s Steven Moore and DeVante Wilson, USC’s Zach Banner and Adoree Jackson, Oregon’s Royce Freeman and Johnny Ragin and Washington State’s Gabe Marks and Parker Henry
- An on-set interview with Pac-12 Commissioner Larry Scott
Day 2 (Friday, July 15)
Host: Mike Yam; Analysts: Curtis Conway, Yogi Roth and Nick Aliotti
- An interview with Pac-12 Vice President of Officiating David Coleman
- Interviews with head coaches Mike MacIntyre (Colorado), Todd Graham (Arizona State), Gary Andersen (Oregon State), Jim Mora (UCLA), Chris Petersen (Washington) and David Shaw (Stanford)
- Student-athlete interviews with Colorado’s Sefo Liufau and Chidobe Awuzie, Arizona State’s Tim White and Tashon Smallwood, Oregon State’s Victor Bolden and Nick Porebski, UCLA’s Conor McDermott and Jayon Brown, Washington’s Darrell Daniels and Kevin King and Stanford’s Christian McCaffrey and Solomon Thomas
MORE FROM PAC-12 POST
TODAY | 8:00pm PTLive
TOMORROW | 4:00pm PTLive
TOMORROW | 6:00pm PTLive