Pac-12 women's soccer players of the week
Offensive: Hailey Skolmoski, SO, UTAH
• 7 shots, 3 goals, 0 assists, 2 GWG, 6 points
• Scored four goals in four games to assist the Utes in a pair of 3-0 victories for the weekend to improves their record to 3-1-0. After starting the first two games in a defensive position, the sophomore was shifted to offense and scored three goals.
• First-career weekly honor for Skolmoski. First ever offensive honor for Utah and 10th overall weekly honor all-time.
Defensive: Caitlyn Wong, RS-JR, OREGON
• 0 shot, 0 goal, 1 assists, 0 GWG, 0 points
• Helped keep Oregon undefeated to begin the 2016 season and denied any opponent goal's in the home opening weekend, Oregon's best since 2011. Assisted the Ducks in their first win over a Big Ten school in history, beating Nebraska 1-0.
• Wong's first-career weekly honor and Oregon's 11th all-time. It is also the first time a Duck has been named player of the week since Sept.17, 2013.
Goalkeeper: Jane Campbell, SR, STANFORD
• 4 saves, 0 GA, 7 shots, 1-0
• Made four saves to lead Stanford to a shutout victory against No. 6 Florida. Earned the 31st shutout of her career, tying Leslie Garrard (1990-94) for third-most in program history. She is just four shutous shy of tying the all-time program record.
• Campbell's sixth-career weekly honor and Stanford's 52nd all-time.
Offensive: Jaden DeGracie-Bailey, ARIZ; Lucy Lara, ASU; Kelly Fitzgerald, CAL; Nikki Faris, ORE; Jordan DiBiasi, STAN; Jessie Fleming, UCLA;Sydney Sladek, USC; Pascale Dumesnil, WASH.
Defensive: Brandi Park, ARIZ; McKenzie Grossman, ASU; Indigo Gibson, CAL;Maddie Bauer, STAN; Zoey Goralski, UCLA; Tavia Leachman, UTAH; Dominique Bond-Flasza, WASH.
Goalkeeper: Meredith Reinhardt, ARIZ; Megan Delaney, ASU; Emily Boyd, CAL; Jalen Tompkins, COLO; Teagan Micah, UCLA; Sammy Jo Prudhomme, USC; Sarah Shimer, WASH.
2016 PAC-12 WOMEN'S SOCCER PLAYERS OF THE WEEK
|Aug. 23||Darian Jenkins, UCLA||Alana Cook, STAN||Teagan Micah, UCLA|
|Aug. 30||Hailey Skolmoski, UTAH||Caitlyn Wong, ORE||Jane Campbell, STAN|