Pac-12 announces women's basketball players of the week
Player of the Week: Kelsey Plum, Washington
• In her senior debut, went 11-of-15 and scored 32 points to lead the No. 17 Washington to a 100-52 victory over Eastern Washington.
• Also led the team with five assists and three steals while pulling down five rebounds.
• Outscored the entire EWU team in the first-half, scoring 25 points, including three three-pointers, over their 21.
• Third-career weekly honor and UW's 37th all-time.
Freshman of the Week: Reili Richardson, Arizona State
• Knocked down 58 percent of her shots, including 50 percent of 3-point attemps in ASU's 76-40 win over Illinois State and a 82-37 win over San Jose State.
• Led the team with 5.5 assists per game and tied for the team lead with 9.0 ppg.
• Scored 11 points in Sunday's win over San Jose State to tie for the game high in scoring.
• Second freshman weekly honor for the Sun Devils and first since 2013-14.
Player of the Week: Labrittney Jones, ARIZ; Sophie Brunner, ASU; Asha Thomas, California; Kennedy Leonard, COLO; Lexi Bando, ORE; Katie McWilliams, OSU; Briana Roberson, STAN; Jordin Canada, UCLA; Kristen Simon, USC; Emily Potter, UTAH; Alexys Swedlund, WSU
Freshman of the Week: Lucia Alonso, ARIZ; Jaelyn Brown, CAL; Mikayla Pivec, OSU; Nadia Fingall, STAN; Ally Rosenblum, UCLA; Ja'Tavia Tapley, USC; Mai-Loni Henson, WASH; Kayla Washington, WSU
2016 PAC-12 WOMEN'S BASKETBALL PLAYERS OF THE WEEK
|Player of the Week||Freshman of the Week|
|Nov. 14||Kelsey Plum, WASH||Reili Richardson, ASU|
TODAY | 10:30am PTLive
TODAY | 1:30pm PTLive