Pac-12 Announces Women's Swimmer and Diver of the Month
Swimmer of the Month: Katrina Konopka, Arizona
• Earned a total of three individual NCAA 'B' cuts and four relay 'A' cuts at the Texas Invitational.
• Broke a school record as a part of the 200 medley relay with a 1:34.63 to earn one of the four automatic NCAA qualifying standards.
• Earned her first international gold medals for team USA at the FINA Short Course World Championships in Windsor, Canada.
• Helped set a world record to win the gold as a member of the 4x50m medley relay and earned another medal from swimming in the prelim of the 4x100m free relay.
• This is Arizona’s seventh all-time nod.
Diver of the Month: Eloise Belanger, UCLA
• Won three diving events during the month of December bringing her season total to eight wins.
• Placed first in the 1-meter, third on the 3-meter and second on platform at the UGA Fall Invite.
• In a dual meet at Hawai'i, placed first in both the 3-meter and the 1-meter.
• This is UCLA’s 13th nod all-time, the most of any diving program.
Swimmer of the Month: Louise Hansson, USC; Chloe Isleta, ASU; Linnea Mack, UCLA
Diver of the Month: Mara Aiacoboae, ASU
2016-17 PAC-12 WOMEN'S SWIMMER AND DIVER OF THE MONTH
|Swimmer of the Month||Diver of the Month|
|December||Katrina Konopka, Arizona||Eloise Belanger, UCLA|
|November||Katie Ledecky, Stanford||Phoebe LaMay, California|
RELATED NEWS & VIDEOS
TODAY | 7:00pm PTLive