Pac-12 announces men's tennis player of the week
THIS WEEK: Martin Redlicki, Jr., UCLA
• For the second consecutive week, junior Martin Redlicki did not drop a single set for the No. 6 UCLA Bruins.
• This week, he carried out the feat against two highly-ranked SEC opponents in Gainesville, Fla.
• On Saturday, Redlicki and partner Evan Zhu posted a narrow 7-6(3) win over No. 54 Jan Zielinski and Robert Loeb to clinch the doubles point against No. 5 Georgia.
• The junior later added the seventh, final and clinching point in a 7-5, 7-5 win over No. 31 Emil Reinberg.
• Then, on Sunday, Redlicki and Zhu again clinched the doubles point with a win over No. 3 Johannes Ingildsen and Alfredo Perez of No. 11 Florida, 6-4, before Redlicki defeated Chase Perez-Blanco on Court 2 in singles play, 6-4, 6-2.
• This is Redlicki's fifth honor and the 33rd all-time for the Bruins.
ALSO NOMINATED: Jack Jaede, USC.
2017 PAC-12 MEN'S TENNIS PLAYER OF THE WEEK
|February 6||Martin Redlicki, UCLA|
|January 30||Martin Redlicki, UCLA|
|January 23||Gage Brymer, UCLA|