10 Pac-12 teams headed to NCAA Women's Golf Regionals
The Conference of Champions will be well-represented at the NCAA Women's Golf Regionals, as ten Pac-12 teams were included in the field announced by the NCAA Division I Women's Golf Committee on Thursday.
UCLA, which claimed the Pac-12's automatic bid by winnning the conference championship this week in Tucson, has been selected to play in the Lubbock, Texas regional. A total of 384 golfers will take part in the regional competitions, which will be held May 8-10 at four different sites -- Lubbock, Albuquerque, New Mexico., Athens, Georgia., and Columbus, Ohio. The top 132 players will advance to the national championships May 19-24 in Sugar Grove, Ill., including six teams and three individuals from each regional.
Also, among the Pac-12 selections was Washington State individual Alivia Brown, who will compete in Lubbock.
Take a look at the complete list of Pac-12 teams headed to NCAA Regional play.
2017 NCAA Women's Golf Regionals
- Arizona (Athens regional)
- Arizona State (Lubbock regional)
- California (Albuquerque regional)
- Colorado (Columbus regional)
- Oregon (Lubbock reigonal)
- Oregon State (Lubbock regional)
- Stanford (Albuquerque regional)
- UCLA (Lubbock regional)
- USC (Albuquerque regional)
- Washington (Albuquerque regional)