Pac-12 Women's Soccer Players of the Week
Offensive: Abi Kim, CAL
• 3 goals, 1 GWG, 6 points, 7 shots
• Scored three goals in two games and drew the foul to set up the game-winning penalty kick to give Cal the win over No. 24 Santa Clara, 2-1.
• Kim's three goals are tied for the most by any Pac-12 player this season and already matched her career high in 150 minutes over this weekend.
Defensive: Samantha Falasco, ARIZ
• 1 shot, 0 assists
• Helped Arizona to a shutout in it's season opener as the visitor at then-No. 16 Oklahoma, 2-0.
• Prevented OU's offense from taking more than five shots, allowing only one shot-on-goal.
Goalkeeper: Ella Dederick, WSU
• 3 saves, 0 GA, 14 shots
• Played all 110 minutes earning her first shutout of the season, eighth of her career, against No. 19 Minnesota.
• Faced 14 shots and made three saves, including a free kick from 20 yards out.
Offensive: Hailey Skolmoski, Utah; Marissa Everett, Oregon; Kyra Carusa, Stanford; Jessie Fleming, UCLA; Emma Jones, Oregon State; Amanda Porter, Arizona
Defensive: Kelsey Aaknes, Colorado; Mia Costa, Oregon; Sam Hiatt, Stanford; Indigo Gibson, California; Mackenzie Cerda, UCLA; Kathryn Baker, Oregon State; Jordan Branch, Washington State
Goalkeeper: Scout Watson, Colorado; Alison Jahansouz, Stanford; Emily Boyd, California; Teagan Micah, UCLA; Bella Geist, Oregon State; Lainey Burdett, Arizona
2017 PAC-12 WOMEN'S SOCCER PLAYERS OF THE WEEK
|Aug. 22||Abi Kim, CAL||Samantha Falasco, ARIZ||Ella Dederick, WSU|