Pac-12 women's soccer players of the week
Offensive: Kyra Fawcett, JR, Oregon (Bountiful, Utah)
• 2 goals, 2 GWG, 4 PTS, 6 SH, .833 SOG %
• Led the Ducks to a perfect 2-0 record last week, defeating Oklahoma, 1-0, and Cal Poly, 2-1.
• Scored the game-winning goal in both contests.
• Recorded her first Offensive Player of the Week honor and Oregon’s 14th all-time.
Defensive: Maddy Haro, JR, Washington State (Corona, Calif.)
• 2 assists, 2 PTS, 1 SOG
• Played all 180 minutes last weekend and led Washington State to two shutouts.
• Held #14 Nebraska, was averaging three goals a game this season, to only seven shots.
• The defense allowed just five shots, none coming inside of the Cougs' 18 yard box.
• Registered a pair of assists in the team’s 5-0 win over Georgia Southern.
• Earned her first Defensive Player of the Week honor and WSU's 17th all-time.
Goalkeeper: Bella Geist, SR, Oregon State (Milwaukie, Ore.)
• 1.00 SV %, 0.0 GAA, 5 SV
• Played all 90 minutes in the Beavs’ 1-0 victory over San Francisco.
• Made five saves in the game for third clean sheet of the season.
• Earned her second-career Goalkeeper of the Week honor and OSU’s 16th all-time weekly award.
Offensive: Kyra Carusa, STAN; Paula Leblic, OSU; Tara McKeown, USC; Miranda Nild, CAL; Morgan Weaver, WSU; Paola Van der veen, UTAH; Jessie Fleming,UCLA
Defensive: Tierna Davidson, STAN; Indigo Gibson, CAL; Paula Leblic, OSU; Michelle Rockey, ORE; Gabrielle Matulich, UCLA
Goalkeeper: Ella Dederick, WSU; Emily Boyd, CAL; Halla Hinriksdottir, ORE; Lauren Rood, STAN; ; Teagan Micah, UCLA
2017 PAC-12 WOMEN'S SOCCER PLAYERS OF THE WEEK
|Aug. 22||Abi Kim, CAL||Samantha Falasco, ARIZ||Ella Dederick, WSU|
|Aug. 29||Hailie Mace, UCLA||Joss Orejel, COLO||Teagan Micah, UCLA|
|Sept. 5||Kyra Fawcett, ORE||Maddy Haro, WSU||Bella Geist, OSU|