Pac-12 Football Players of the Week – Week 10
OFFENSIVE: Luke Falk, RSR, QB, Washington State (Logan, Utah)
• Led the Cougars to a 24-21 win over Stanford, becoming the Pac-12’s all-time leader in career passing yards with 13,806, breaking Oregon State’s Sean Mannion’s record of 13,600.
• Completed 34-of-48 passes for 337 yards, three touchdowns and one interception.
• Trailing 21-17 entering the fourth quarter, Falk led WSU on an 11-play, 94-yard drive that lasted 4:56 for the game-winning touchdown drive.
DEFENSIVE: Manase Hungalu, SR, LB, Oregon State (Kailua-Kona, HI)
• Recorded a team-best 20 tackles in the game against California.
• Twenty tackles is the most by a Pac-12 player this season.
• The 20 is also tied for the fourth-best single-game output in Oregon State history.
• Thirteen of the 20 tackles were solo. One of the 20 was also a tackle for loss.
SPECIAL TEAMS: Dante Pettis, SR, PR (WR), Washington (San Clemente, Calif.)
• Pettis broke the NCAA record with the ninth punt return touchdown of his career, providing Washington with the early, go-ahead score in the Huskies' 38-3 win over Oregon.
• Pettis' 64-yard punt return for a TD early in the second quarter broke a 3-3 tie as Washington rolled to a 38-3 win. It was his fourth of the year (tying the Pac-12 record for TD punt returns in a season).
• With that return, he also became the Pac-12's all-time leader in punt return yardage with 1,258 career punt return yards, passing Oregon's Keenan Howry, and Oregon's Sammie Stroughter.
• Pettis is one of just seven players in the nation this season with more than one punt return TD and the only one with more than two.
• In Saturday's win, he also caught four passes for 87 yards, including a 47-yard touchdown.
OFFENSIVE: Demario Richard, ASU; Patrick Laird, CAL; Ronald Jones II, USC; Tyler Huntley, UTAH.
DEFENSIVE: Christian Sam, ASU; Bobby Okereke, STAN; John Houston Jr., USC; Sunia Tauteoli, UTAH; Ben Burr-Kirven, WASH; Justus Rogers, WSU.
SPECIAL TEAMS: Khaylan Thomas, ASU; Matt Anderson, CAL; Jake Bailey, STAN; Matt Gay, UTAH; Erik Powell, WSU.
- Arizona Football
- Arizona State Football
- California Football
- Colorado Football
- Oregon Football
- Oregon State Football
- Stanford Football
- UCLA Football
- USC Football
- Utah Football
- Washington Football
- Washington State Football
- Arizona State
- Oregon State
- Washington State
TOMORROW | 6:00pm PTLive
Sat 12/14 | 1:00pm PTLive
Sat 12/14 | 3:00pm PTLive